Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:23 pm

kagome:*smiles*..so what have all of you been up to while we were gone???

miroku:*smiles*...seeing if we can get any leads on naruku but no clues as to where he is hiding

~~~by the well~~~~
me:..*gets up*...yea...do't you think we might scare people looking like this....shoot it scares me and I'm one of them that looks werid!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 pm

[inuyasha]*thinking:i no i've seen they b4..*..
[sango]thats good
[shipo]*smiles*

~~us~~
[me]*shrugs*better then just sitting her right??how about this..we search 4 her 4 a few hours and i we cant find her we can set up camp..well put up a fire and go 2 sleep..sound good??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 pm

kagome:*smiles*..lets head to Lady Kaede's...

miroku:*smiles*..yea your right...lets go....*starts walking*

~~~by the well~~~~
me:..*sighs*..not like we have much of a choice....god thing we know how to surve in harsh sitations......*walks with you*......man I hope no one trys to kill us...we well have to just run cause I'm not killing someone that don't understrand why we are there they will just want to protect everyone....dame I wish father was here!!!!!....shoot even your dad could be here too...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 pm

[inuyasha]*walking**thinks:maybe its just in my head...*
[sango]th*walking*
[shipo]*walking*

~~us~~
[me]yea*walking*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:58 pm

kagome:*walking*

miroku:*walking*

~~~by the well~~~~
me:..*sighs and walking*....I think I see a village....man this is so werid I can smell so many things I couldent before....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:00 am

[inuyasha]*walking**thinks:maybe its just in my head...*
[sango]th*walking*
[shipo]*walking*

~~us~~
[me]yea me 2..u wanna set up camp??*walking*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 am

kagome:*walking and gets to Lady Kaede's and walks in*.....hi Lady Kaede's

miroku:*walks in*.

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...hello kagome...how ye today???

kagome:*smiles*...good Lady Kaede

~~~by the well~~~~
me:..*sighs and walking*....yea lets set up camp...*sighs*....ohh well about sleeping outside I just hope it don't decide to rain....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:07 am

[inuyasha]*walks in**thinks:maybe its just in my head...*
[sango]th*walks in*
[shipo]*walks in*

~~us~~
[me]ok..i think theres a lake near by..i smell fish...not exacty my fave but i'll do.u wanna go get dinner while i get the fire wood??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:15 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...is ye hungry????...I made ye soup...

kagome:*smiles*...yes Lady Kaede

miroku:*smiles*...yes Lady Kaede

~~~by the well~~~~
me:..*sighs*....yea I''l get dinner while you set the fire......I'll catch enough for us so we eat pleanty so we can look for kagame with out a break for hours......*sniffs the air*....yea I smell it...I shouldent be gone long...*walking in the direction I smealt the lake*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:19 am

[inuyasha]*sits down**thinks:maybe its just in my head...*
[sango]*smiles*yes lady kaede
[shipo]*smiles*yes lady kaede

~~us~~
[me]*looks 4 firewood in the forest*

[sessomaru]*batheing*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles and hands out bowls of soup*...is thier ye have something on your mind inuyasha

kagome:*smiles and eats*...

miroku:*smiles and eats*...

~~~me~~~~
me:..*sighs*....thinking.....great this day has turn very werid and it seems like its going to get even werider well at least I hope not....*gets near the lake and steps by a bush thats in my way then I hear what sounds like someone bathing*.....thinking..SH*T....someone is bathing and thier going to think I'm a pervert...I hope its not a guy...dame it...I need to fish......I wil have to go down furter stream...*quitly sighs*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 am

[inuyasha]*snaps outa it*huh?
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*picking up firewood*

[sessomaru]*bathing*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...I said is ye have something worng inuyasha?????

~~~me~~~~
me:..*sighs*....thinking.....well I can take a peek it might be someone washing thier clothes or something...here I go..*peeks throught the bush and see a gorgious man or he at least looks like a man and blushs bright red and quickle pulls my head back from the bush and falls backwards on my butt*....thinking...SH*T...I THINK HE MIGHT HAVE HEARED ME FALL!!!!!...OHH SH*T!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 am

[inuyasha]oh..no just tring 2 figure something out..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*bathing and hears u fall and stands up quickly and pulls out his sword and goes 2 were u r and parts the bush and looks at u like this*
who r u and wut do u want?chose ur words wisely
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...what is it ye trying to figure out inuyasha????

~~~me~~~~
me:..*embrassed and alittle scared*.my name is Etsuko Ishikawa..I'm sorry...I was coming here to fish and it was an accdent...I didn't mean to disturb you....forgive me..*looks at the ground more embrassed cause I think he knows I seen him nude when he was bathing*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 am

[inuyasha]these 2 girls..there kagomes friends from her time..but it feels like i've met them here b4..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*puts sword back in its sheth*the fish r down there more*points hilt of the sword down the way u wer going*i can tell ur not from this time so ill give u some advice.i suggest u b careful,the birds of paradise roam these areas along with the wolf tribe.*turns back and finihs washing up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:20 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...maybe ye has met them before......if ye say ye could have sworn you met ye then it could be a few reasons why....ye could be related to someone ye have met.....or ye could be from this time and ye some how got to ye kagome's era.....

~~~me~~~~
me:..*embrassed and gets up and walks away with red face down stream*...thinking...dame that was so embrassing...I never seen man or if he's demon well I not sure but I still havent seen a male naked before....he has a nice body and wow he could have killed me....I guess I got lucky...I better be more careful.......*sighs*......I need to hurry up and get the fish and get back to camp......*gets down stream*...thinks...I can't get my clothes all wet or I will freeze tonight...I will have to fish in my panties and bra....I hope no one comes....*strips down to my panties and bra and fishs*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 am

[inuyasha]idk..maybe..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*gets dressed and walking down the way he showed u so he can meet up with jaken and rin*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:32 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...hmmm...kagome what is ye's friends name's????

kagome:*smiles and eats*...hikari suzuki. and Etsuko Ishikawa

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...hmmm ye's names sound fermiler....*thinking*
~~~me~~~~
me:..*fishing in my panties and bra*...thinking...this day is becoming more werid and I wounder if its going to get werider........*sighs*...I sure hope not!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:34 am

[inuyasha]idk..maybe..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*gets dressed and walking down the way he showed u so he can meet up with jaken and rin and sees u and confused about wut ur wearing over ur chest*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...hmmm...I know I have heared of ye's names before but I can't remeber where...hmmmm

~~~me~~~~
me:..*fishing in my panties and bra*...thinking...I hate fish but at least its something to eat....I wouldent want to et the other way my father taught me...eating bugs, tigs, roots but the last one isint bad barries but the thing is you need to know whitch ones are deadly.....good thing our fathers taught us how to servie in the wildreness....we probly strave to death or some other reason but I don't thinks thats what we have to worry about......man what if we never find kagome and go back home...we will never see our familys again.....I hope not...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:49 am

[inuyasha]idk..maybe..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*gets dressed and walking down the way he showed u so he can meet up with jaken and rin and sees u and confused about wut ur wearing over ur chest*wuts that thing ur wearing?over ur chest??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*...would ye inuyasha like some soup?????

~~~me~~~~
me:..*gets stratled and almost falls in the water and turns to the voice nad sees its the male again and remebers I'm in my panties and bra and my face turns bright red*....umm its a bra....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:00 am

[inuyasha]yea
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*looks at u confused*and its purose?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles and hands him a bowl*....ye inuyasha did you know anyone by thier last names????

~~~me~~~~
me:..*becomes more ebarraessed*...umm its to suport the breast..*gets redder*

me blushing not crying
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 2 Anime_44
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:13 am

[inuyasha]i think so but im not sure..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~

[sessomaru]*looks at u confused and shrugs and walks off*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:21 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles and hands him a bowl*....hmmmm maybe ye went through a village and met someone there or ye knew someone in you home village inuyasha......

~~~me~~~~
me:..*bright red and in shock for a moment and then remebers I need to hurry up and fish before it gets dark*.....thinking....this is so embarressing...first I seen him naked them he sees me in my under garments.....I have a feeling things are going to get stranger......*sighs*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 am

[inuyasha]maybe..*eats*
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*goes back 2 the spot wer we split up and starts a fire*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......hmmm...

~~~me~~~~
me:..*bright red face and finishs fishing and gets my clothes back on and grabs the fist and goes back to the last spot we were at*......hikari...I had this werid enconter with this gorgious I think demon.....umm he was umm bathing....*blushs*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 am

[inuyasha]*eats*
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*goes back 2 the spot wer we split up and starts a fire*so wut happened??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......hmmm...

~~~me~~~~
me:..*bright red face*......ummm I was walking to the lake and when I got there I thought I heared someone bathing but then I just thought someone must be wasing thier clothes so I peeked from a bush and I seen him naked and after a few moments of blushing I quickle pulled my head back from the bush but then I fell on my butt and he heared it and he poked his head throught the bush and told me tell who I am and to choose my words carful and had a sword pointed at me andafter I told him who I was he gave me edvice...he told me to be careful thier a brids of parasice demons and wolf demons around here and he told me to go down stream where to fish but thats not the weridest part I went down stream and took most of my clothes off except my bra and panties...well wouldent you know he endding up comming my way and he must have been watching me for a few moments cause he startled me and asked what was around my chest.....I told him it was a bra and then he asked the purpose and I told him its to suport the breast and he shruged his shoulders and walked away......werid huh
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:47 am

[inuyasha]*eats*
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*starts a fire**holding in a laugh*y..yea..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:50 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......

~~~me~~~~
me:..*bright red face*......you better not laugh at me..wait ti'll something werid happens to you......I got us food and I smell from touching the nasty fish and this is how you pay me...fine..*sits and pouts with my red face*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:56 am

[inuyasha]*eats*
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*starts a fire**holding in a laugh*awww!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:00 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......

~~~me~~~~
me:..*still pouting with my red face*.....I can tell your trying not to laugh...how would you like that to happen to you and you know I never seen a man naked before.....*blushs*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:02 am

[inuyasha]*eats*
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*starts a fire**holding in a laugh*either have i
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......inuyasha was ye the persons that are fermiler to the ye girls...were ye humans, demons or half....or ye don't know???

~~~me~~~~
me:..*still pouting with my red face*.....then what makes it so funny then????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:07 am

[inuyasha]*eats*there human but they smelled like they had some demon in them..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*starts a fire**holding in a laugh*ur red face!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:14 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......hmmm..maybe ye has demons for ancsters....hmmm...I know I heared of ye's last names...but I can't remeber where ye.....

~~~me~~~~
me:..*still pouting with my red face*.....its still not funny!!!...I saw all ove him thats why then have him see me and even ask me about my bra whitch means he was looking at my breast not in that way but still!!!..lets see if your face wouldent be red after that....*pouts more*......lets hurry up so we can go to bed and find kagome in the morning and leave and get back hom...HMP!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 am

[inuyasha]*eats*there human but they smelled like they had some demon in them..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*starts a fire**holding in a laugh*o..ok.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......hmmm..thinking...where could have I known ye??????

~~~me~~~~
me:..*still pouting with my red face*.....is the fire ready?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 am

[inuyasha]*eats*now that i think about it dont they have the last names of the demons that gave birth half demons and died after..yea i think that was the last names..the strongest female wolf and dog demons that died b4 i was pinned 2 the tree had there last names..i wonder if thats there ansesters..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*starts a fire**holding in a laugh*y..yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......hmm ye seems posable....think that ye is thier ancester......

~~~me~~~~
me:..*still pouting with my red face*.....*sighs*...finally I'm staved I havent eaten hardly anything today...*gets us sticks and stabs them trough the fish and put them by the fire*.....its starting to get real dark and you can hear every noise happening every where......I hope tomorrow is a better day.......*grabs one of the fish on a stick*...ok lets eat...we have to stuff us as fll as we can cause we don't know when the next time we will eat...*eats*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 am

[inuyasha]*eats*maybe..they kinda smelt the same..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]*nods*ok*takes 1 and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:38 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......then ye has to be thier ancsters....

~~~me~~~~
me:..*eats myself stuffed*.....I'm full...I couldent eat another bite......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 am

[inuyasha]*eats*maybe..
[sango]*smiles and eats*
[shipo]*smiles and eats*

~~us~~
[me]me 2..*lays ack on the grass*im ready 4 bed!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 am

Lady Kaede:*smiles*......then ye has to be thier ancsters....

~~~me~~~~
me:..*sighs and lays back*..me too...night...*closes eyes and pass's out*

(we can skip to the morning if you want..)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:50 am

[inuyasha]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*

~~us~~
[me]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:53 am

Lady Kaede:*wakes up and goes to pick erbers*

kagome:*wakes up and yawns*...

miroku:*wakes up and trys to touch sango's butt*...

~~~me~~~~
me:..*slowly wakes up and yawns and gets up and streachs and remeber where I am*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 am

[inuyasha]*wakes up*
[sango]*slaps him in her sleep and wakes up after*morning..wut happened 2 ur face miroku?
[shipo]*wakes up*morning

~~us~~
[me]*wakes up*hey
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next