Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 am

kagome:*smiles*...morning everyone

miroku:*nervious laughter*...umm I smacke a bug off my face...*hoping she beaved it*..morning kagome.......

~~~me~~~~
me:..*slowly wakes up and yawns and gets up and streachs and remeber where I am*.....

Lady Kaede:*picking erbers near us*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 am

[inuyasha]*wakes up*redy 2 look 4 the jewel shards?
[sango]*yawns*
[shipo]*wakes up*

~~us~~
[me]morning
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:18 am

me:..*smiles*.....morning

Lady Kaede:*picking erbers near us and spots us and quickle gets back to the village and goes in her hut*.....there are ye two half demons near the village

kagome:*quickle gets up as she grabs her bow*...inuyasha we should check that out

miroku:*quickle get up as he grabs his staff*..yes we don't know what these half demons intentions are....

(inuyasha nad them should fight us a little till we get kagome to beleave its us...we can try to run up to her when we see her??..)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:25 am

[inuyasha]y should i care?i doesnt involve me.
[sango]*nods*kagomes right inuyasha..wut if they have a shard?
[shipo]*nervous*
[inuyaha]fine

~~us~~
[me]*smiels and gets up and streachs*i think theres a village of town near by..i can smell the food.lets go see if we can find kagome and the owner of these jewels there.

(yea and then koga tries 2 take them from me and grabs my chest on accedent so i slap him hand and then thats how we meet koga)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:36 am

Lady Kaede:* grabs her bow and walks out of the hut making thier way to us*.....

kagome:*walks out of the hut making thier way to us*...

miroku:*walks out of the hut making thier way to us*

me:*smiles*...yea...sooner we find kagome the sooner we can go home from this strange place....,,,,
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:40 am

[inuyasha]*follows*
[sango]*follows*
[shipo]*follows*

~~us~~
[me]*smiles*man im hungry!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:49 am

Lady Kaede:* gets to were we are and sees us again*..... there ye be inuyasha

kagome:*sees us*...

miroku:*sees us*

me:*smiles*...yea me too..*looks in a distances*.....hay theres kagome right there what luck!!!....HAY KAGOME!!!!!!!..*forgets I look like a demon and strats to run to her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 am

[me]*smiles and runs over 2 her*
[shipo]there going 2 attack us!!!
[sango]*throws boomerang at us*
[me]*jumps and it almost hits me*HEY WATCH IT!!!!!U ALMOST HIT ME!!!!
[sango]*throws it again*thats the idea!!!!!!
[inuyasha]*takes out his sword*

Last edited by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:14 am

Lady Kaede:* puts and arrow to her bow prepared to fight*.....

kagome:*puts and arow to her bow prepared to fight*...

miroku:*pulls out sutra's and perpared to use his wind tunle*

me:*shocked*...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...KAGOME THESE PEOPLE YOU ARE HANGING WITH ARE CRAZZY......

kagome:*pointing her bow and arrow at us*...DID NARUKA SEND YOU....

me:*confussed*...WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

kagome:*pointing her bow and arrow at us*...DON'T PLAY DUMB....YOU MUST WORK FOR HIM!!!!!..*shoots her arrow at me*

me:*shocked and quickle moves out of the way as the arrow pass's me with light surounded it*...WHAT THE HELL KAGOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!!!

miroku:*throws sutra's at us*...DIE DEMONS!!!!!...TEACH YOU TO TRY AND ATTACTION AN INOCENT VILAGE!!!!

me:*confussed*...HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....MAN KAGOME YOUR BEING THE BIGEST PAIN RATE NOW ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

miroku:*begains to open his wind tunnle*...TAKE THIS DEMON AND PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!!...*opens it*

me:*shocked and confussed and quickle turns around and trys to run as the wind trys to pull me in his hand and I quickle dig my claws into the dirt trying to stop from going into his tunnle in his hand*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH*T!!!!!!!!..*slowly losing my grip with my legs strate out pointed to his hand behinde me*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH...I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!....SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!...*a light surounds me and exsplodes from my body causeing the powerfully wind to knock him back and my body slams to the ground and I groan*...OUCH THAT HURT!!!!!!!..*gets up and dust my self off*

miroku:*fell back with that force of wind exsploded out from my body and he quickle covers the wind tunnle*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:20 pm

[me]THATS SOME WAY 2 TREAT UR BEST FRIENDS KAGOME!!!!!!!
[inuyasha]WIND SCAR!!!!!!
[me]GAH!!!!!!!*grabs ur hand and runs at top speep about 20 times faster then koga and it looks like i disapeared with u cuzi ran from it so fast*WTH!?!?!?!?!?!?!IM FAST BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!(lol i gots speed!!^^)
[inuyasha]*thinks:whoa shes faster then koga..and theres sent..its like the demons i was talking about last night..its faint but its defentaly the same sent they had..i wonder..could these b kagoems friends from yesterday..i cant really pick up any human sent from them..just a little but i not enough 2 no who its from..but they smell the same as the 2 demons..*
[sango]*throws her boomerang at us*
[me]*gets a weird erge 2 fight with them but resisting it and runs slower then last time but still alot faster then koga*WTF IS WRONG WITHU KAGOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?KAGOME ITS US!!!!HIKARI AND ETSUKO!!!!!!!!!WTH R U DOING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 pm

kagome:*unsure to bleave us or not and points her arrow at us*...HOW DO I KNOW ITS REALY MY FRIENDS!!...YOUR LIEING!!!!!!.....* soots another arrow at us with more force behind it*

me:*annoyed*......OHH SHZ8T NOT ANOTHER ONE...URG.....*grabs your hand and goes demon fast and gets out of the way of the arrow that was flying at us*....DAME KAGOME YOU TRYING TO KILL US...WTF?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

miroku:*confussed and waiting to fight us*

Lady Kaede:* confussed and waiting to fight us*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:06 pm

[me]FINE U DONT BELIVE US,THEN I'LL HAVE 2 MAKE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO HOW R THINGS WITH MR.POSSESIVE AND MR.KIDNAPPER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
[inuyasha]*looks at kagome confussed and waiting 2 see if he needs 2 attack us still*
[sango]*looks at kagome cofussed and waiting 2 see if she needs 2 attack us still*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:12 pm

kagome:*shocked*...it is hikari and etsuko.....*runs over to us and hugs us*....omg I'm so sorry....I didn't know

me:*sighs and hugs her back*...its ok kagome...were just glade you relized it is us.....

miroku:*confussed*

Lady Kaede:* confussed*.....

(hahahhahahah miroku is going to ask us his famious question)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm

[me]*hugs back*it fine..its easy 2 understand y u couldnt tell it was us..
[inuyasha]i thoguht so but i wasnt sure..u 2 r direct desendents of 2 of the most powerful demons that ever lived.they wer able 2 control all the elements and had incredible speed and strength..they wer knon4 there beauty and grace in battle.they made each fight like a show using the elements.they died years ago after givine birth 2 half demons.1 wasa dog demon and the other was a wolf..
[sango]*shocked*wait..ur saying these 2 r HALF demons!?!?!but they wer stonger then most FULL demons i've fought b4.
[inuyasha]they only got HALF of there ancesters powers and dont no how 2 use them,imagain wut there ansescters wer like..i supose it would b there great grandmothers..
[me]HUH!?!?!?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:36 pm

me:*confussed*...WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

miroku:*smirks*...thinking...beauity indeed....*walks over to us and grabs one of our hands and looks at us*...would eather of you beaitful ladies would like to bare my children????

me:*shocked even more*...WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....UMMM...*blinks in shock*.....IS HE FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

kagome:*annoyed for sango and sighs*...yea I'm affraid he is.....

me:*pulls my hand from his grip*....UMMM NO SORRY.....*blinks more*

Lady Kaede:*sighs*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:45 pm

[me]EWWWWWW!!!!!NO WUT KINDA GUY ASKS A GIRL 2 HAVE SEX WITH HIM RIGHT WEN HE MEETS HER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!AND EVEN WORSE TRY 2 KILL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SORRY BUT I HATE PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!*slap*
*face looks like this after*
Photobucket
[inuyasha]-_-'
[sango]*pissed*i like her,she nos how 2 deal with him.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm

me:*shocked and blinking*....thinking....THIS PLACE IS SO F*CKEN WERID!!!!!....ITS GOING TO GET EVEN WERIDER I JUST KNOW IT.....I HOPE HIKARI DON'T TELL KAGOME WHAT HAPPEN TO ME WITH THE GORGEOUS DEMON....I WOULD DIE.....KNOWING HER SHE WILL AT SOME POINT...DAME!!!!....I'M SO GOING TO CRALW UNDER A ROCK WHEN SHE DOES AND LAY THERE AND DIE!!!!

miroku:*rubing his cheek and nervious laughter*....ah...umm sango don't look at me like that...*geting scared*

kagome:*annoyed for sango and sighs*...

Lady Kaede:*sighs*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:09 pm

[me]..
[inuyasha]idiot
[shipo]she has every right 2 b mad at u miroku!!
[sango]*pissed*hmp!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:18 pm

me:*sighs*umm hate to be rude but who are all you people and whats going on and where the hell are we?????

Lady Kaede:*walks over to us and smiles*.....hello ye my name is Kaede

miroku:*smiles and still scared*....ohh how rude of me my name is miroku

kagome:*smiles to us*...you both must be confussed as to where you are

me:*sighs*...well yea...its been kind of werid sence we got here.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

[inuyasha]inuyasha
[shipo]im shipo!!
[sango]*pissed*im sango
[me]nice 2 meet u all and wer VERY confused as 2 wer we r.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:31 pm

me:*still confussed*...nice to meet you all....

Lady Kaede:*smiles*.....ye come back to my hut and ye can exsplain to ye where we are......

me:*confussed*...umm ok

miroku:*smiles and still scared*....

kagome:*smiles to us*...I can tell you how I first got here too after we exsplain every thing,......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 pm

[me]ok..ill b right back*goes 2 the river catch some fish*
[inuyasha]yea lets go b..*sniff sniff*this is jsut great!
[shipo]wut is it inuyasha?
[sango]yea?
[inuyasha]..i smell wolves..
[sango]is it koga?
[inuyasha]yea and its coming from the direction ur friend went kagome.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 pm

kagome:*sighs*...kouga better behave himself......

me:*confussed*...huh?!?!?....who.....

Lady Kaede:....

miroku:*sighs*....

~~~you~~~
????:*wurlwind of dust and air and the worlwind stops infront of you*...HALF DEMON..WHY DO YOU HAVE KAGOMES SHARDS...GIVE ME THOSE..THEY DON'T BELONG TO YOU....
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga11

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:06 pm

[shipo]yss kouga here?
[inuyasha]probably 4 the jewel shards
[sango]u havent senced any right kagome?and he already nos about ours so y would he b looking 4 them here??unless maybe u dropped them somewere and he wants 2 return them..

~~me~~
[me]*wolf ears perk up*u just said there kagomes and 4 me 2 give them 2 u cuz they dont belong 2 me but they dont belong 2 u either so y should i?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:20 pm

kagome:*thinking*...I don't think I droped them...I hope it didn't...*nervious laugh*...

me:*confussed*...

Lady Kaede:....

~~~you~~~
kouga:*anime vain*....my name is kouga the great wolf demon of the northren tribe and kagome is my girl and I will take them by force...*grabs for the shards instead he grabs your chest by mistake*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_12
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:23 pm

[shipo]did u check?
[sango]i think u should
[inuyasha]...

~~me~~
[me]0////0 WTH!?!?!?!?>////< *slap* DONT CARE WHO U R NO 1 GRABS MY BREAST!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm

kagome:*sighs*...no I didn't check.....*looks to see if she has them*....ohh no I lost them.....

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*

~~~you~~~
kouga:*embarrassed and scrachs the back of his head*....ummm

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_13
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:48 pm

[shipo]lets go see if we can find kouga,maybe he has them
[sango]oh no!
[inuyasha]i can belive u lost them!!

~~me~~
[me]wut never been slapped!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm

kagome:*sighs*...sorry everyone...yes lets go see if has them....*walking*

me:*confussed and walks*...

Lady Kaede:....*sighs and walks*

miroku:*sighs and walks*....

~~~you~~~
kouga:*embarrassed and scrachs the back of his head*....yes but only one time by a girl called kagome and she is my girl....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:59 pm

[shipo]*follows*
[sango]*follows*
[inuyasha]*follows*

~~me~~
[me]well if she slapped u she must not want 2 b 'ur girl'
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:19 pm

kouga:*embarrassed and scrachs the back of his head*....she is my girl and what would you know....

kagome:*sighs and walks to where you are and sees you both*....KOUGA!!!!!!...*runs over to him*

kouga:*smiles and snaps his head in kagome dirreaction and lightly blushs*...kogame!!!....so hows my girl..has mutt face goten you into any tromble????..*holds her hands and looks longly in her eyes*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kagome10

kogame:*sweat drops and nevious laughter*...ah umm kouga I was woundering if you found my jewl shards I droped them....

kouga:*smirks holding her hands*.....yes and that half pertatic demon right there has them..I was going to take them back for you.....

kagome:*looks at you and sighs a sigh of releaf*....hikari you found my jewl shards???

kouga:*confussed*...HUH?!?!?!?!?!?

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:30 pm

[me]HEY 4 UR IMFORMATION IM A DECEDENT OF 1 OF THE MOST POWERFUL WOLF DEMONS THAT EVER LIVED!!!HMP!
[inuyasha]HEY GET AWAY FOOM HER!!!!!!
[sango]*sighs*
[shipo]*sighs*do u really have them hikari?
[me]hm?oh u mean these things??*pulls out the bottle with them in it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 pm

kouga:*anime vain and growls*...NO SHE MINE MUTT FACE...*trys to pull inuyasha off her*....STAY AWAY DOG BREATH SHES MINE!!!!!!!!!

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Inuyas14

kagome:*sweat drops and anime vain*

me:*swaet drops*...thinking...WTF?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*....yes ye are the shikon jewls

miroku:*sighs*....here they go again....why can't those two ever stop
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:56 pm

[inuyasha]*gets in his face*Y DO U CARE!?!?!?!U ALREADY GAVE UR HEART 2 AYAME!!!!!!!!!LONG B4 KAGOME!!!!!!!!GO FIND URSELF A WOLF GF...LIKE HIKARI!!!!!!!!
[me]WUT!?!?!?!?NO WAY!!!!!!!!HES A JERK,A PERVERT..EVEN MORE THEN THAT MONK,AND HES 2 SLOW,HE'D JUST KEEP ME WAITING 4 HIM!!!!!!!
[sango]how is he more then a perv??
[me]HE GRABED MY CHEST!!!
[inuyasha]SEE!!!U LIKE HER ALREADY SO GET WITH HER AND LEAVE KAGOME ALONE!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:24 pm

kouga:*anime vain and growls and gets in inuyasha's face*...STUFF IT MUTT FACE!!!!!...KAGOME IS MY GIRL MUTT FACE.....I DON'T WANT THAT PERTATIC WOLF DEMON GIRL!!!!!!!....SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME ONLY MY KAGOME!!!!

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_14

kagome:*sweat drops and anime vain*....YOUR GUYS ARE BEING BIG IDOITS!!!!!!

me:*annoyed about him talking about you like that and I walk over to him*.....EXSCUSE ME BUT YOU ARIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY CUSSIN!!!!!!..SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH YOU JERK!!!!!!!...

kouga:*looks at me and growls*...STUFF IT..YOUR A HALF DOG DEMON TOO...STUFF IT..YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!....

me:*growls*...I JUST DID YOU IDIOT!!!!...

kouga:*growls*...YOUR JUST ANOTHER MUTT FACE LIKE HIM!!!!..*points a finger at inuyasha wihle glaring at me*

me:*huge anime vain and growls*...THATS IT YOU PISSED ME OFF.......YOU WILL NOT CALL ME PERTATIC MUTT FACE AMD TALK ABOUT MY CUSSIN LIKE THAT AND TREAT KAGOME LIKE SHE IS PROPTTY!!!!..*balls my fist up and quickle swings my fist and hits him in the face and he goes flying back and hits the ground*...THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!!

kouga:*hits the ground*...DAME YOU!!!!!

Lady Kaede:....*sighs and impreesed*....

miroku:*sighs and impressed*....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:33 pm

[inuyasha]*impressed and laughing his a$$ off*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!WHOS PATHETIC NOW KOUGA!?!?!?!?!?!
[me]IM GUESSING UR MR.KIDNAPPER..UR JACKA$$ U NO THAT!?!?!?!?!?WERE KAGOMES BEST FRIENDS AND UR TREATING US LIKE CRAP!!!!!!I WOULDNT LIKE THAT IF U WER MY BF AND I NO KAGOME DOESNT EITHER!!!!EVEN THOUGH UR NOT HER BF,MR.POSSESIVE IS!!!!WE COULD EASILY BEAT UR A$$ BUT I WANNA DO IT CUZ U INSULTED ME 1ST!!!!!
[inuyasha]huh?who the hells she talking about kagome??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:41 pm

kouga:*stands up shocked*...WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?...YOU TWO ARE KAGOME'S FRIENDS.......

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_15

koame:*nerious laughter*...its nothing inuyasha.....its just dumb girl talk girls do

me:*huge anime vain*...

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:57 pm

[me]NO!!BEST FRIENDS!!!BASICLY KAGOME,MY CUZ AND I R AS CLOSE AS U AND UR WOLF TRIBE!!!U MESS WITH 1 OF US U MESS WITH ALL OF US!!!*crosses arms over chest and turns around**mubbles*jacka$$..im outa here..i need a bath..IM GOING DOWNSTREAM SO JUST STAY AWAY*storms off*
[sango]u made her really upset kouga.maybe u should go appolagize.
[shipo]yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:17 pm

kouga:*annoyed*...HAY WHY SHOULD I?!?!?!??!?!?...HOW WAS I SPOSE TO KNOW!!!!!!

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_17

me:*huge anime vain*...CAUSE IF YOU DON'T THIS TIME I WILL KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOU BIG JERK!!!!!!!!!.....

kouga:*looks at me with an even more annoyed look*.....STUFF IT.....I ALREADY SAID I DIDN'T KNOW!!!

koame:*sighs and looks sweetly to kouga*...please kouga...shes my friend....

kouga:*sighs*...FINE ONLY FOR YOU KOGAME.......I WILL BE BACK..*takes off in a wirl wind to where you are*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 pm

[inuyasha]idot..
[sango]i dont see y he has 2 b so difficault
[shipo]he acts jjust like inuyasha
[inuyasha]DONT COMPARE ME 2 HIM!!!

~~me~~
[me]*pissed and walks 2 a area covered by trees and bushs and looks around*hello any1 here!?!?!?!?!?*no noise*guess not..*strips down 2 my birthday suit and washs off in the water being careful not 2 let any1 see me*
*waters deeper and bigger breast then that*that guys a jacka$$
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:50 pm

me:*sighs and then laughs at sango's comment*...kogame you remebr when I said I wouldent mind having two guys fighting over me well I wouldent want that any more....I would jump off the nearest cliff!!!

kagome:*sighs and trys to hide the laughter*

miroku:*sighs and chuckles*....

~~you~~
kouga:*looking for you and stops*...thinking...DAME WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!?!?!?...I KNOW I WILL SNIFF HER OUT....*sniffs the air and finds your sent*....SHE NOT FARE FROM HERE...*runs to where you are and slows down when he is near where you are and walks past a few trees and sees you*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_18

kouga:*turns around blushing*....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_19
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 pm

[sango]*laughs*
[shipo]*laughs*
[inuyasha]*sulking*

~~me~~
[me]*smells him*HEY GET AWAY FROM HERE U PERVERT!!!!I SAID 4 U ALL 2 STAY AWAY!!!!!I MENT MAINLY U!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:19 pm

me:*laughs*...sorry I didn't mean anything by it inuyasha...

kagome:*trys to hide the laughter*

miroku:*chuckles*....

~~you~~
kouga:*back t=und from you and blushing*....look I wasent trying to look at you and I umm...want...to say ummm.....URG WHY IS IT HARD TO SAY SORRY...I'm sorry......

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_20
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:22 pm

[sango]*laughs*
[shipo]*laughs*
[inuyasha]*sulking*yea wutever..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*no ur not,u just came 2 say sorry cuz kagome told u 2.now leave ur only making me mader u jacka$$
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:36 pm

me:*laughs*...hay its not my fault you and that kouga guy act like idoits and make your selfs look like fools infront of everyone...

kagome:*trys to hide the laughter*

~~you~~
kouga:*back t=und from you and blushing and geting annoy*....aNO I WON'T LEAVE UNTI'LL YOU ACEPT MY APOLGE...I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:42 pm

[sango]*laughs*
[shipo]*laughs*
[inuyasha]*sulking*dont lump me in with that idoit..at least i dont go insulting ppl wen i dont even no there names like kouga did..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*AND I WONT ACCEPT IT CUZ U DONT MEAN IT AND U RNT SORRY,NOW GO!!!I NEED 2 GET DRESSED SO I CAN GET AWAY FROM A JERK LIKE U!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:46 pm

me:*laughs*...I'm not lumping you with him....I'm only saying...you can't act like a jelious boyfriend

kagome:*blushs but trys to hide it*

~~you~~
kouga:*back t=und from you and blushing and sighs*....fine but I do mean it...I'm sorry...please for give me......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 pm

[sango]*laughs*
[shipo]*laughs*
[inuyasha]*sulking*dont lump me in with that idoit..at least i dont go insulting ppl wen i dont even no there names like kouga did..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*i already said no.wer do u come off!?!?u insaulted me right off the bat!!u didnt even no my name and u were calling me names and actting mean 2 me,if all wolf demons r like u then i hate my own kind.just leave.kagomes the only reason u came 2 say sorry and u cant tell me thats not true cuz i can tell.u probably dont even no my name..i didnt even introduce myself b4 u started actting like a jerk me,but then again maybe its not an act,maybe ur just a jerk.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:05 pm

me:*smiles*...ok inuyasha...I'm sorry now to pouting.....

kagome:*blushs but trys to hide it*

miroku:*smiles*....

Lady Kaede:....*smiles*....

~~you~~
kouga:*back t=und from you and blushing and sighs*....your more stubering than kagome is....I shouldent have insualted you before I knew who you were ok...I'm sorry...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:14 pm

[sango]*laughs*
[shipo]*laughs*
[inuyasha]*sulking*..im not pouting..im sulking..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*no u still dont mean it,now ur just saying wut i said but in a apologetic form.just go away.i dont want 2 talk 2 u.at least i gave u a chance 2 introduce urself even though u never even gave me that much.i try 2 get 2 no some1 b4 i judge them,unlike u who just judges on apearence.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next