Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 pm

me:*smiles*.....fine then quit sulking....

kagome:*blushs but trys to hide it*

miroku:*smiles*....

Lady Kaede:....*smiles*....

~~you~~
kouga:*back turned from you and blushing and sighs*....don't tell me when I don't mean apploge when I do mean...I'm not going ny where ti'll you stop being so stubering and except my apploge...what can I say but say I'm sorry and if you don't beleave it its your choice.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:29 pm

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[inuyasha]*sulking*..no..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*fine its ny choice not 2 belive u,just like its ur choice 2 lie and since its my choice it shouldnt matter 2 u so go away so i can get dressed and get away from u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:51 pm

me:*smiles*.....your acting like a big baby...

~~you~~
kouga:*back turned from you and blushing and annoyed*....I'M NOT LIEING BUT FINE...I'M GLADE TO GET AWAY FROM SOMEBODY THAT CALLS ME JUGEMENTLY BUT SO ARE YOU HIPAKRITE!!!!...*starts stoming off*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:53 pm

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[inuyasha]*sulking*..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*AT LEAST I TRIED 2 GET 2 NO U!!!!!*gets out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:10 am

me:*smiles*.....

~~you~~
kouga:*back turned from you and blushing and annoyed*....SURE YOU DID JUST LIKE NOW!!!!!...*storming off*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 am

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[inuyasha]*sulking*..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*YEA I DID,WEN U TOLD ME 2 GIVE U THE JEWELS AND I ASKED U Y SHOULD I,IT WASNT IN A MEAN TONE WAS IT!?!?!*gets out and gets dressed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:18 am

me:*smiles*.....

~~you~~
kouga:*annoyed*....WHATEVER I DON'T NEED TO EXSLPAIN MY SELF TO YOU!!!!!...*storming off*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:25 am

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[inuyasha]*sulking*..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed*jacka$$..*runs past him back 2 u guys*here take ur jewels im need 2 go cool off somewer..ill b back in about an hour..*runs past him again and keeps going*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 am

me:*sighs*.....

kagome:*sighs*

miroku:*sighs*....

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*....

~~kouga~~
kouga:*annoyed*....thinking...WHO DOES SHE THINKS SHE IS ORRDING ME AROUND!!!!...I DON'T TTAKE ORDERS, I GIVE ORDERS!!!!!...URG!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:39 am

[sango]*sighs*
[shipo]*sighs*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed and running further away**thinks:i hate ppl like him..just like the ppl at my school judging me b4 they even no me..at least i tried 2 get along with him..and wen i say sorry its not cuz some1 told me 2..wen u need 2 b told 2 appologize then u never really mean it..*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:59 am

kagome:*sighs*

me:*sighs*.....I will be back...I think I need to talk to my cuz.....*walks to the direction you went*

~~kouga~~
kouga:*annoyed*....thinking...WHY ARE SOME FEMAILS SO STUBERING!!!!....URG!!!...SHE COULD HAVE EXCEPTED MY APLOGE AND I WAS SORRY BUT SHE IS SO BLINDED BY HER OWN JUGEMENTLY ATTUDE SHE COULDENT SEE THAT....I DON'T SAY SORRY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!.....WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS ANYWAY...SHE CAN CARELESS!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:02 am

[sango]*sighs*wut do u think happened wen he said sorry??
[shipo]*sighs*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed and running further away**thinks:hes such a jerk..and hes so thick headed he probably belives his lie..if i no kagome musta told him 2 do it and if not he wouldnt have..therefore he doesnt mean it..*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 am

kagome:*sighs*...he proble aplogized and it didn't come out right...

~~kouga~~
kouga:*annoyed*....I DONE NOTHING..I TRYED TO APLOGIZE BUT SHE REFUSSES TO BELEAVE ME!!!....WHY I AM EVEN TELLING YOU THIS...I DON'T EVEN CARE...SHE IS THE MOST STUBERING AND SELF MISS KNOW IT ALL AND VERY JUGEMENTLY FEMALE I MET!!!!

me:*anime vain*...SHUT YOUR F*CKEN MOUTH OR YOU WILL BE MISSING SOME FANGS!!!!!!

kouga:*growls and glares at me*...NO YOU STUFF IT.....

me:*growls and has a huge anime vain*...URG YOUR NO BETTER THAN SOME OF THE PEOPLE WE KNOWN YOU BIG JERK....I CAN'T STAND HOW YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU KNOW HER BUT YOU DON'T KNOW SH*T ABOUT HER!!!!....KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER AND YOUR WORLD WILL COME CRASHING DOWN...I HAVE TO GO BUT IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO I WOULD KICK THE CRAP OUT OF YOU......*runs fast trying to catch you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:23 am

[sango]*sighs*tell us exactly how u told her
[shipo]*sighs*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*annoyed and running further away*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:35 am

kagome:*sighs*...

kouga:*growls*...WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING...I SAID SORRY AND SHE REFUSSED TO BEALVE IT...THATS ALL!!!!

~~us~~
me:*runs demon fast and catchs up to you*.....WAIT UP CUZ....STOP SO I CAN TALK TO YOU!!!!...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 am

[sango]*sighs*girls can always tell wen its coming from the heart and they really feel that way..right kagome,lady kaede?maybe she felt it wasnt sensire..did she say anything about it?
[shipo]*sighs*maybe she could u only did cuz kagome
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*comes 2 a sreaching halt*wut?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:49 am

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*....yes yes be right sango

kouga:*growls*...yes she saud something...she kept calling me a lier and I said sorry a few time and she refussed to be leave me and I was meaning that I was sorry but she kept throwing more and mean words.....

~~us~~
me:.....what happen between you and kouga?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 am

[sango]*sighs*but in a way u didnt mean it.this is wut she probably ment..u shouldnt have 2 b told 2 tell some sorry,u should do it cuz its right..otherwise its meaningless.and u refused 2 do it until kagome asked.thats pretty much the same thing..ill give u an example..say..oh i dont no..inuyasha did something mean 2 u and he didnt want 2 say sorry,but only agreed 2 it wen kagome told him 2..would u b able 2 accept it as a REAL apology??or would u think he didnt mean it cuz he only did it after he was told to??
[shipo]*sighs*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]he said sorry but i didnt accept it..wolves has really good hearing..i heard sango tell him he should say sorry and he through a hissy fit and agreed 2 do it wen kagome told him 2.he didnt mean it.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:12 am

kouga:*pissed*...I DID MEAN AT FIRST YES IT WASENT BUT THEN IRELIZED SHE HAD A POINT BUT THEN SHE STILL REFUSSED IT AND YOU KNOW FORM A DEMON LIKE ME APLOGES ANIT EASY TO GIVE WHEN YOU DO'T GIVE THEM!!!....STAP SAYING I DON'T MEAN WHEN YOUR NOT IN MY HEAD OF HEART!!!!!!.....*growls and exstreamly pissed*

~~us~~
me:.....how many times did he say it to you cause if he didn't trully mean it would have said it once and after you did't except it he would have left cause he is a demon after all and maybe he don't useualy aplogize so he wouldent know that right way to say it so its how he truly feels......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 am

[sango]*sighs*im sorry im just tring 2 help..heres another thought..how good is a wolf demons hearing?maybe she heard and thought u wer just saying it 2 make kagome happy so that u 2 wouldnt fight anymore...thats a possiblitly.
[shipo]*sighs*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]he said it a few times but it was probably just 2 make kagome happy
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:24 am

kouga:*growls and exstreamly pissed*...YES WE HAVE GOOD HEARING BUT I SAID IT A FEW TIMES I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON MY WAY AFTER I APLOGIZED EVEN IF SHE DIDN'T EXCEPTED IT BUT I WAS AFTER THE FIRST APLOGE!!!!!

~~us~~
me:.....well I think maybe he was trying cause he knows kagome wouldent have hated him if he didn't get you to except it plus he knows she won't stay mad at him for long so I don't think thats it....he would have aplogized once and leaft even if you said you didn't except it and he wouldent have tryed so hard to get you to except it cause it seems hes not the type like to be pushed around or told how he feels......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:34 am

[sango]*sighs*maybe she doesnt no how 2 deal with demons and hard it is 4 them 2 say sorry..she may b a half demon but shes actually from kagomes time..think about it..shes in a whole diferent era..shes probably confused and nervous and scared..she doesnt no how 2 deal with demons..besides inuyasha,shipo and killala ur probably the only demon shes seen.
[shipo]*sighs*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]idk and right now idc about it.if he wants 2 start over i will but if not i could care less.it'd b nice 2 start over but he doesnt want 2 then its no skin off my nose.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:43 am

kouga:*sighs*...you got a point...I will try to start fresh with her and if she is willing to start fresh then we can forget what happen then its a clean slate
~~us~~
me:.....hmmmm...ok hikari maybe he will want to sart new and if he does you'll know he was trying....lets go back to everyone and you can talk to him ok....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:48 am

[sango]*smiles*that'd b a good idea.
[shipo]*smiles*yea..i dont no how i feel if i was her..in a difrent era and becoming a half demon wen she was a human b4 she got here..getting attacked my her friend my mistake and then getting yelled at my some1 she doesnt even no..maybe u 2 r more alike then u think kouga..after all if some1 u didnt no and wer tring 2 b nice sarted fighting with u wouldnt u do the same thing she did 2 u??
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*fine..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:55 am

kouga:*sighs*...yea I would act the same way...
~~us~~
me:.....its ok hikari things can't get any werider than they are now....well you can say this is our advencer even though we didnt exspect it but it could turn out to be our greast advencer......plus you got me and I allways make things more easyer for you by helping you when something is brothering you plus we can find out more about our anseters we didn't know exsited.......*runs with you really fast*....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:00 am

[sango]*smiles*that'd b a good idea.
[shipo]*smiles*yea..i dont no how i feel if i was her..in a difrent era and becoming a half demon wen she was a human b4 she got here..getting attacked my her friend my mistake and then getting yelled at my some1 she doesnt even no..maybe u 2 r more alike then u think kouga..after all if some1 u didnt no and wer tring 2 b nice sarted fighting with u wouldnt u do the same thing she did 2 u??
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*running with u really fast but not at top speed..around kougas speed*yea..maybe kouga nos something about them..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 am

kouga:*sighs*...
~~us~~
me:.........*runs with you really fast*....yea maybe.....hmm it looks like we both had werid inconters with male demons....you want to know what was is starge he reminds me of inuyasha.....he had si;ver hair like him...well maybe its a concadent.....he also has marking across his cheeks and a cresent moon in the middle of his forehead......hmm I wounder what his name is.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 am

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*running with u really fast but not at top speed..around kougas speed*atleast he didnt see u completely naked..kouga came wen i was washing and wouldnt leave til i forgave him..but he gave up..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:13 am

~~us~~
me:.........*runs with you really fast*....what?!?!?....I would have died of embrassment if I was naked when he seen me......besides I don't think he would look at me in you know sexual kind of way cause I think he don't care much for half demons......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 am

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*do u think there might b any other reason 4 her 2 b mad at u kouga?
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*running with u really fast but not at top speed..around kougas speed*maybe inuyasha nos him
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:27 am

~~us~~
me:.........*runs with you really fast*....maybe but I'll will tell him how I met him...how embrassing
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:29 am

[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*do u think there might b any other reason 4 her 2 b mad at u kouga?
[inuyasha]..

~~me~~
[me]*running with u really fast but not at top speed..around kougas speed*yea..i think i see them up ahead
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:34 am

kouga:*sighs*...yea I exadently seen her naked but I hurryed up and looked away....I didn't mean to see her naked

me:.........*runs with you really fas and gets there*....hay guys.....inuyasha I have question....I want to know if you know this demon I met......I met him yesterday...he has silver hair like you and has purple markings across his face and a crsent moon on the middle of his forehead....do you know him????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:42 am

[sango and shippo]uh oh
[inuyasha]*growls*yea i no the b*stard
[me]wuts his name?
[inuyasha]sesshomaru,i hate that b*stard
[shipo]hes inuyasha's older brother
[inuyasha]HALF brother
[me]huh?y do u hate him?
[inuyasha]he keeps tring 2 steal my sword and 2 kill us.
[sango]he doesnt get along with half demons or humans..well except the little girl that travels with him..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 am

kouga:*sighs*...hikari may I speek to you????

me:.......thinking...good he didn't ask how I met him..so the gorgeous demons name is sesshomaru....he don't like half demons or humans....well theres not much I can do about that but he traviles with a little girl thats werid if he truly hated humens wouldent he not have one around him....is he realy that bad as inuyasha says he is..,,I mean he could have killed me if he wanted too then why didn't he...maybe he didn't consider me a threat.....hmm I wounder if I will see him soon...I hope so......he is the most gorgeous man I have ever met....*sighs in my head*....get that out of your mind you have no chance with some like that plus why would he even nottice me considering I'm half demon and I know nothing about my ablitys or stragth
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:01 am

[inuyasha]*growls*idk y he hasnt killed rin yet
[shipo]maybe he doesnt mind her
[inuyasha]or hes gonna kill her later on...
[sango]i dont think he would do that..he seems 2 care 4 her..after all u never see her near by wen hes fighting with u
[inuyasha]*shrugs*she sarted haging around with him after i cut off his arm,maybe he uses her as a nurse
[me]*nods*yes kouya u may
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 am

me:.......thinking...sango is right he wouldent do that plus I bleave he has nothing to gain by the little girls death...he must realy care for her so he can't be that bad if he cares for a human little girl.....thats good to know...

kouga:*smiles*....ok...*stands by you and looks you in the eyes*..I want to say I'm sorry for how I reacted and how I excdently gab your chest and for the words I said and for back at the lake you know what I seen you plus I want you to know the first you were right I didn't mean but then you made a good point about me not knowing who you are what was going on.....after the first aploge I was trying to aplogize to you and I ment it...I wouldent have stayed there trying to get you to except it or trying to make you bleave me plus demons really or rarely aplogizes for the things they have done.....so it was hard to say sorry for me....I want to know if you would like to start over with a new clean slate????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:22 am

[inuyasha]i'd advise staying clear of him
[sango]yea i agree,he tends 2 b heartless.
[shipo]and scary
[me]*smiles and nods*i'd like that very much.i'll inroduce my self properly now.my name is hikari suzuki.im 15 years old and etsuko is my cuzin and kagome my best friend,we both go 2 skool with her.i got made fun of a lot and pre jugded so thats y i was so upset with u.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 am

kagome:*sighs*...yes I would agree and I don't want you to get hurt....

miroku:*sighs*....inuyasha and the others are right cause he takes care of that little girl rin don't mean he can't be heartless

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*....ye should listen child....take ye's heeds...

me:....ok...I will keep clear of him..thinking....man this sucks and I really wanted to know more about him...well I guess I will never be able to find out more about him.....but would he really kill me?!?!?!?!?!?....I don't know

kouga:*smiles*...nice to meet you hikari suzuki.....I will reintroduce myself....my name is kouga of the great northren tribe wolf demon and known as the great wolf demon....I'm sorry to hear that you got picked on..

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:37 am

[inuyasha]good
[me]*smiles*its fine..i was just hopind since ur a wolf demon..maybe u could tell me about a full demon..that carries my last name..inuyasha says she died about 50 years ago..and that she wasa powerful wolf demon that could control the elements and wer known 4 there beauty,grace and speed in battle..and mated with a human man and had a half demon child..aperently she was my great grandmother or great great grandmother..im not 2 sure..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:05 am

kagome:*smiles*

miroku:*smiles*

Lady Kaede:....*similes*

me:......thinking....hmm I wounder who would know about more infomation about my ancseter.....I don't think inuyasha knows any more about her so the only other person I know that could be able to tell me is sesshomaru but I'm not spose to go near him...*sighs in my head*...this is hard...I guess I will never find out who my ancster is.....

kouga:*smiles*...she was the first and stringest wolf demon to lead the great northren tribe, so in a way it would be like your in charge cause you are a decendant....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 am

[inuyasha]..
[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[me]*smiles*thats kinda cool i guess but would it count??afterall im jsut a half demon
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:11 am

kagome:*smiles*

miroku:*smiles*

Lady Kaede:....*similes*

me:......thinking....why do I keep thinking about sesshomaru???? I don't get it...I wounder what he is doing rate now....URG there I go again...I wish I knew why he is on my mind...

kouga:*smiles*...hmm I don't think there are any rules aginst that....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:16 am

[inuyasha]..
[sango]*smiles*
[shipo]*smiles*
[me]*smiles*its ok im not gonna take ur tribe from u anyways.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:30 am

me:......thinking....why do I keep thinking about sesshomaru???? I don't get it...I wounder what he is doing rate now....URG there I go again...I wish I knew why he is on my mind...

kouga:*smiles*...thats good to hear....well I have to get back to my tribe so I will see you later hikari ...bye kagome...*leaves in a wirl wind*

kagome:*smiles*..lets head back to the hut....

miroku:*smiles*..yea we should be heading back its starting to get real dark out...

Lady Kaede:....*similes*..come ye can stay at my hut.....

~~~fast forward to the hut after kagome exsplains~~~
me:*smiles*...I'm going to the lake to bathe.....I will be careful...*leaves to go to the lake*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:33 am

[inuyasha]..
[me]*smiles and yawns*i think im just gonna sleep
[shipo]me 2
[sango]yea same here

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 am

kagome:*smiles and yaws*....yea me too...

miroku:*smiles*..yea I'm going to sleep too

Lady Kaede:....*similes*..yes ye too

~~~fast forward to the hut after kagome exsplains~~~
me:*smiles and gets to the lake and takes my clthes off and gets in the cold freezing water and bathes*

me but no towl
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Anime_50

this is what my body looks like
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 4 Anime_51

~~sesshomaru~~
rin:*smiles and hoping alone*....lord sesshomaru when are we going to rest???

jakin:*growls*....don't ask lord sesshomaru questions!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:42 am

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*we'll rest here rin..i'll b back momentarly jaken u watch rin
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:44 am

kagome:*asleep*

miroku:*asleep*

Lady Kaede:....*asleep*

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and in the cold freezing water and bathes*

~~sesshomaru~~
rin:*smiles*....

jakin:*smiles*...yes lord sesshomaru...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking twords the lake*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next