Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:51 pm

kagome:*asleep*

miroku:*asleep*

Lady Kaede:....*asleep*

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and in the cold freezing water and bathes*..thinking...the moon looks beauitful....its so werid what all has happened...meeting people and demons you didn't think you would meet or that you have demon in your blood line...I wounder why one of my parents kept this from me...were they ashamed...but thats worng if they were and you know what I'm not cause its part of me........*sighs*...but I will never find out mre...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking twords the lake**thinks:that girl must have been the 1 that she spoke of..her great grandaughter..which means the other 1 must b around here 2..*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:02 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and in the cold freezing water and bathes*..thinking...I wounder what other secreats are hidden from me...was there a good reason I wasent told..was someone after our family to distroy....the only one that can tell me I'm not aloud to go near....*sighs*....this is a hard situation.....I don't feel sesshomaru would kill me at least I havent given him a reason too....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking twords the lake**thinks:she said she etsuko ishikawa..her great grandmother and her friend..suzuki..they both spoke of this day..and i shall kee[ my word 2 ishikawa..i'll take care and watch out 4 the girl if she wants me 2 but if not i must keep at least part of the favor anf not kill her or let her b killed wen i can protect her..*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:21 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and in the cold freezing water and bathes*..thinking...what if its not my father that has the demon blood line and its my mother...*sighs sadly*...she died a few years ago and its still hard to think she had tp get sick and suffer ti'll the day she was to weak to hold on....it wasent fare she had to leave me and father....I fealt like I died with her that day...it was so hard to watch her take her last breath.....why do the ones you love have to die and thiers nothing you can stop it....I hate my self for it...I could do nothing but watch her slip away.....no matter how many times I cryed she wasent coming back no matter how many times I wished it was a nigthmare but it wasnt it was realalty.....she tried to say sorry to me before she died.....mother why did you have to die its so hard to live without you and now I have so many questions that need to be answered and you might be the one I would have to ask but those answers will never be answer cause your gone forever.......*sighs*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking twords the lake**thinks:shes near by..i can smell her..shes near the lake..**getting close 2 u*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:34 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and in the cold freezing water and bathes*..thinking...I don't understand why anything happens to me.......I had to watch someone that ment the world to me slip away....I asked father why was there nothing we could do for her he said we can't cause of the sickness.....I didn't want to beleave that I was going to lose her unti'll she was gone it was so hard to face that she wont be here for me...she won't be able to tell me whats it like to be mother or wife or about falling in love....I will never be able to share those moments with her cause she is gone and she will never be coming back....I hate death and I hate what it does to the ones they love.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:40 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking twords the lake**thinks:some1 else is there as well..a demon..**takes out his sword and starts running twords u*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:49 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and in the cold freezing water and bathes*..thinking...why is it in your pain you feel alone when you know your not....everyone tried to help me through the pain but deep in my heart the pain will never go away...the memeorys of that day stay so fresh in my mind and the pain I still feel in my heart as I watched her fade away and my heart shattered when they said she was gone......I'm sorry mother I couldent do nothing to stop you from dieing...you brang me into this world and I watched you leave this world......I stayed so strong while she was alive so I wouldent make her even more sick by worry about me when she need to take care of herself....I was in so much pain and I kept it hidden ti'll she doed and then every tear that wanted to fall fell the day she died......no matter how hard I tryed that day my tears kept flowing........I was pouring out my soul with all the sorrow in my heart......I love you mother
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:03 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*thinks:someits hungry..*running twords u and jumps up into a tree*
[bird of paradise]*dives at u 2 attack*
Photobucketu'll make a fine meal!!!
[sesshomaru]hes not worth me using my sword*puts it away*
POSION CLAW!!!*slashs it with his claws and lands on his feet a few steps in front of u and the bird falls on the river bed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:23 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*confussed and shocked and quickly stands up in shock*...WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?!?...thinking...what just happened...was I almost eaten and its sesshomaru and he saved me......I was bathing..AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M NAKED AND I'M STANDING UP.....*quickly sits down in the water with my head sticking out in embarrassment*.........thinking..AHHHHHHHHH I WAS STANDING AND I KNOW YOU COULD SEE EVERYTHING.....I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT..........

my body but with out the string bathing suite
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Anime_52

me embarrassed
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Anime_53

me with my head poking out of the water
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 5 Anime_54
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*turns and walks past u with his eyes closed*sorry 2 have had 2 disturbed u.and i 4got 2 introduce myself last time,i m lord sesshomaru..try not 2 need me 2 much.*walking away*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*confussed and shocked and quickly gets out and gets dressed and runs after him*...umm why did you save me and what do you mean try not to need you lord sesshomaru???......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:46 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*turns and back 2 face u*
*looking back at u like this*

im keeping my word 2 ur ansester,the 1st with ur name.if we hadnt met yesterday i would b far from here but i gave her my word so i cant move 2 far away from u..so dont stray 2 far..just call wen u need me and ill come as fast as i can,so try not 2 need me 2 much..*turns and starts 2 walk away*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:52 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*confussed and shocked*...thinking...huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....he made a promise to my ancster.....I'm so confussed...he can't go far cause he has to keep me safe..so the only reason he hleped me is cause of the promise to my ancster.....wait he can tell who she was......*runs after him again*...I'm sorry to borther you again lord sesshomaru...could you please tell me who my ancster was...I know nothing about her.......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:10 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*turns and back 2 face u*
she was a very powerful dog demon and had control of the elments.u have her name..etsuko ishikawa.that was her name as well.she in love with a human and had children..but long b4 she had fallen in love she had requested me 2 visit with her.wen i went 2 see her she told me about wut was 2 b.she and the wolf demon she befriended could take a look at the future by working 2gether and she wanteded 2 tell me wut was 2 come.she spoke of herself having children b4 she would die in a fight.she also spoke of u.she told me that 50 years or so would pass b4 we'd meet and that she wantted me 2 look out and watch over u..2 keep u safe and allow u 2 travel with me if u wanted.she asked me this as a favor and i accepted.she also said u would no nothing of of ur powers other then ur speed so 4 me 2 help u if nessecary..at least until u can fend 4 urself and not need me,that is wer we shal part ways.she said no1 in ur family will no of this or of being realted 2 a demon..that only will find out,she would from the 4th generation.that is u.is that enough?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*confussed and shocked*...thinking......if I go with him..he can teach me to understand my abillitys and my stregth but what about my cuz and kogame and the others....well I know my cuz will understand and kogame but inuyasha and the others might not....well I need to get stronger so I can protect myself....I wll do that but I must leave a note so they don't worry as much.....maybe he will wait for me while I do that..its worth a shot....*talks normal*...umm yes...you also said to alow me to travil with you and I was woundering if I could and if you could teach me but I would have to leave a note for my cussin and my friends......thinking...will he wait...I don't know.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:34 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*nods*very well..u may go
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles*..thank you...I have to leave a not and I will be right back..I won't keep you waiting.......*runs back to the village and walks in the hut to see everryone sleeping and I quitly get paper and pen out of kagomes back pack and write this on down on the paper*

dear hikari, kagome and others,

I know you already nottice I'm gone but don't worry I'm safe...some of you are going to be upset with what I have to write next so here it goes...I'm with sesshomaru and don't worry he won't hurt me in fact he knew my great grandmother and he told me that she told him of things to come and she asked him to proime to watch over me ti'll I become strong and even for him to let me traivil with him and how mine and hikari's greatgrandmothers were friends but I'm still not sure how me and hikari are still related.......maybe I can find out more of who she was and even be able to learn to fight with my stregths and abilatys....I will see you soon don't worry hikari and kagome you both know I can't stay to fare from the ones I love and care about.......please don't hate me or be too upset with me and I hope you understand why I'm doing this......I wish I could have gotton to known my new friends but maybe when I come to see you... you will still beopen to let me get to know you all......well I got to go....I will be seeing you all again......I loveyou hikari...stay out of tromble while I'm gone....if you need me come nad find me or I will find you....I'm always here.

love
etsuko ishikawa.

me:*sighs quitly and puts the note near you and kisses your fore head good bye and leaves and goes back to sesshomaru*.....ok I'm ready to leave lord sesshomaru..sorry for the wait.....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:10 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]its fine*starts walking*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*..thinking....he is more gorgeousup close....I get to be around him and its kind of werid I don't feel fearful around him but its still stange do demos realy keep thier promises that long...I mean he could have just let me get eten but he didn't so he must have liked or something about my grandmother or was it cause he respected her...I don't know....what if he loved my grandmother..nah me and my thinking it always leads to the strangest places n my mind....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:21 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*ur her pliting image
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:28 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*......wow so how I look now she looked when she was alive.....thinking..I still wounder what she was to him, a friend, someone he screatly loved, or is it just respected....I wish I knew....I can't just ask him...he looks like he will only give out infomation he wants to give out to me or anyone else he wishes....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:37 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*would u like 2 no anything else?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*......umm yes....umm what was my great grandmother to you????.....thinking...I wounder if he will tell me...why would he tell me though considering he is furfilling the promise he kept
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*a powerful ally..i had great respect 4 her just as she had 4 me,she was also the 1st i longed 2 b with
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:55 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*......ohh I'm sorry I brout it up...shouldent ask such personal infomation and I'm sorry to hear that.....thinking...he was in love with my great grandmoter and he respeacted her....so thats the reson he agreed to watch over me in the first place cause of the feelings he had for her...wow I wish I had a guy that loved me that much but now with this screat I found out who would want to love me being so difrent.....ohh well I can't do nothing about that I can olnly hope I find someone thats loves me like that.......he must have fealt strongly for her considering she was the first like he said loonged for......that must have been hard to long for someone and not be able to have them and looking at me must borther him and brings up the memorie's of her and how she didn't feel the same way....thats sad....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:09 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*she wasa very powerful ally we fought 2gether many times she was very loyal
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:13 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*......I heard she was powerful, gracful in battle and beauitful...well thats what I heard....my grandmother must have been someone important to you.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*yes she was,and was all those things.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:27 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*......thinking....its so sad he loved her and my great grandmother loved another...I wounder if she knew how sesshomaru felt for her...maybe he never told her....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:29 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*is that all?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:33 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and follows him*......umm yea...umm I know this is real personaly and you don't have to answer....did you ever tell my great grandmother that you loved or as you say it longed for?????..thinking...wow he is telling me things about himself I didn't think he would tell me...I wounder why he is so open with me...maybe its just cause I look like my great grandmother.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*yes but she was taken by that human and had neglected 2 tell me so
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:48 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*follows him*....that must have been in love with someone and not having them loving you in return or at least I imagen cause I nver been in love before but some day I will...thinking.....great I feel bad for bring it up....my other ancester basicaly took my great grandmother away from sesshomaru....I realy know how to ask questions...*sarcastic*...love is so compalcated and hard to figure out...I hope I don't fall in love with someone that doesn't feel the same way......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*yes it was..but i've moved on..after that her daughter fell in love with her frinds son..ur grand mother and grand father..and they had 2 children..a daughter and son..ur mother and uncle..and they 2 fell in love and in turn u and ur cuzin wer born..right now ur grandmother and grandfather r in there 20s i belive..they look ful human and dont no they r half demons.ur great grandmother died soon after ur grandmother was born..and so did her wolf demon friend..so there children lived with there fathers..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*follows him*....that must be the reason...that me and my cussin knew nothing of our great grandmothers...I always knew thier was a reason I fealt so diffrent I just didn't know why......thinking....why did our great grandfathers keep it hidden from our grandfathers of them being half demons.....there must have been some sort of reason.......I can't figure it out....was thier some after our familys and thats why it was concealed from our grandfathers.......was there someone powerful after our famils and what purpose would it be for that powerful foe to com after our familys is cause our familys can control the elements and our stregth and speed......I just don't know and all I know if someon is after us...we need to get srong before we inconter them.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:19 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*ur great grandfathers kept it hidden from ur grandparents cuzthey didnt want them 2 have such a hard life..not wantted by humans or demons..thats how it is 4 half demons..i was the 1 2 make sure no1 in the village that new let it slip out 2 the children or any1 else.so as far as every1 nos them having half demon children or any children at all..its nothing more then a rumor.the villagers no not say anything about it 2 any1 or it'll b there life.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*follows him*...ohh I see......it still was confussing to find out the way I did...I mean one minute I had dark hair and dark eyes then got here through a well with my cussin and know I have dog ears and tail and my hair is blonde and my eyes are lighter.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*well u R her reicarnation..u wernt going 2 stay the same way..although it means u mudt have had some of her features and personality even in human form..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*follows him and shocked*... Shocked ....I'm her reicarnation....wow thats shocking....*blinks*...thinking...WHAT I JUST DON'T LOOK LIKE HER BUT I"M ALSO HER REICANATION....WOW THE MORE I FIND OUT THE MORE ITS STRANGE AND SHOCKING....NOT BAD STRANGE BUT GOOD STRANGE....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:47 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*ur strongest attack will only b but half of wut hers was..just over this hill is wer jaken and rin r..once we reach them u can sleep
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:51 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*follows him and shocked*...umm ok lord sesshomaru........

~~jakin/rin~~
jakin:*asleep*....

rin:*asleep*

(I going to have jaking hit me in the head and wake up cause I'm a strange demon and he don't know who I am and doesn't know sesshomaru brang me there and thats when the funny part comes...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:56 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking up the hill and sees there asleep*wait here i'll b right back..i smell another demon..*leaves*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:03 pm

~~~me~~~
me:*waiting*...thinking....this how it must be demons try and attact alot...I guess thier feeding even tough its sick what they eat.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*comes back after he kills it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 pm

~~~me~~~
me:.....thinking...he must have killed it..he is very strong....good thing he is watching over cause I don't think rate now I could fight off a strong demon maybe not even a weaker one....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:37 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*lays against a tree*sleep
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm

~~~me~~~
me:.....umm ok...*goes and lays down on the cold ground and closes my eyes and starts to fall asleep*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:51 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*covers u with his shirt and goes back 2 the tree and goes2 sleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next