Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 pm

kagome:*asleep*

miroku:*asleep*

Lady Kaede:....*asleep*

~~~me~~~
me:....*smiles when I feel warmer as I drifted into a deep sleep*

jakin:*asleep*....

rin:*asleep*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:01 pm

[inuyasha]*asleep*..
[me]*asleep*
[shipo]*asleep*
[sango]*asleep*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*sleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 pm

kagome:*asleep*

miroku:*asleep*

Lady Kaede:....*asleep*

~~~me~~~
me:....*snuggles his shirt in my sleep*

jakin:*asleep*....

rin:*asleep*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:19 pm

[inuyasha]*wakes up*..hey guys..were etsuko!?!?!
[me]*wakes up*huh?
[shipo]*wakes up*
[sango]*wakes up*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*wakes up and goes 2 bathe in the river*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:36 pm

kagome:*wakes up*...I don't know....

miroku:*wakes up*....have no clue

Lady Kaede:....*wakes up*...I wounder where ye be.....

~~~me~~~
me:....*snuggles his shirt in my sleep*

rin:*slowly wakes up and yawns*..morning jakin....*nottices me*...hay whos the girl?????

jakin:*wakes up and drectly at me and glres*....its a half bread....I don't know rin but stay away from her....*gets up and grabs his staff of two heads and walks over to me looking at me closely*..its discusting a half demon and human girl..I will teach her to come here....*hits me in the head while I'm alseep*

me:*wakes up to feel something hard hit me in the head and glare at who did it and quickle get to my feet*..WHY YOU LITTLE IMP!!!..*grabs his staff of two heads and pull it back and hit him in the head really hard and he gets a huge lump ontop of his head*...NEXT TIME YOU HIT ME THIS STAFF WILL BE SHOVED SOME WHERE IT DON'T BELONG!!!!..*knell down some and glare at him close to his face as my eyes glow*....TAKE YOUR STAFF.*hands him his staff and walk away to a tree and lean my should on it looking away*...HMP!!!!!!!

jakin:*in pain on the ground with a huge lump*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:46 pm

[inuyasha]*wakes up*..hey guys..were etsuko!?!?!
[me]*wakes up*huh?
[shipo]*wakes up*
[sango]*wakes up*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*comes back wen he hit u*jaken u so much as lay a finger on that girl again and ill rip ur throat out,got it?
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 pm

kagome:*sighs*...

miroku:*sighs*....

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*...

~~~me~~~
jakin:*gets scared and golps*....y..y..y..yes lord sesshomaru....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Jaken10

rin:*smiles and skips over to sesshomaru*.....good morning lord sesshomaru...who is she?????

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Rin10

me:*leaning my shoulder aginst a tree looking away annoyed*...thinking..THAT STUPID IMP HIT ME IN THE HEAD WHILE I WS SLEEPING AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.....THAT GREEN BOOGRE BETTER NOT DO THAT AGAIN OR HE IS GOING TO BE IN MORE PAIN NEXT TIME!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:06 pm

[me]*nervous and sees the note and reads it ou loud*
[shipo]oh no!
[sango]i hope shes ok
[inuyasha]we told her 2 stay away from him

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]shes a reicanation of 1 of the most powerful demons that ever lived..her name is etsujo ishikawa.she will b travling with us until she can fend 4 herself.etsuko if jaken does anything again tell me and ill make sure hes punished
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 pm

kagome:*sighs*...etsuko what were you thinking....

miroku:*sighs*....what would sesshomaru want to keep a promise to anyone and why wouldent he be aplad at the fact she is half human...

~~~me~~~
jaken:*gets scared and golps*

rin:*smiles and skips over to sesshomaru*.....good morning lord sesshomaru...who is she?????

me:*leaning my shoulder aginst a tree looking away annoyed about jaken*...yes lord sesshomaru
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:21 pm

[me]*sighs*well at least shes trying 2 getstronger..maybe i should do the same and ask kouga if i could stay with his tribe til im stronger..
[shipo]*thinking*
[sango]*thinking*
[inuyasha]beats me

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]may i have my shirt back etsuko??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:28 pm

kagome:*sighs*...yea I think it would be best too....you need to learn to become stronger....

miroku:*sighs*....yes thats sounds like a good plan so you will be able to defend your self from demons or anyone else that wants to harm you...

Lady Kaede:....*sighs*...yes ye could be qwite powerful if ye knew how to use ye's powers against any foe......maybe thats what ye estuko was thinking

~~~me~~~
jaken:*gets scared and golps*

rin:*smiles and giggles*

me:*lblushs when I relize I have his shirt and turn around and hand it to him*....thinking....how did I get his shirt...he must have covered me up with it.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 pm

[me]*sighs*probably..but now how do i explain this 2 parents??i need 2 get some things 1st..
[sango]thats right that will b a hard 1
[shipo]yea
[inuyasha]..

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*puts it on*do u need anything from ur time b4 we go?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 pm

kagome:*sighs*...what if you exsplained to your father then he can meet inuyasha that would be one way to get him to beleave....but its up to inuyasha....

miroku:*sighs*....hmmmmm

~~~me~~~
jaken:*silent*..thinking...why is lord sesshomaru so nice to that half demon..isnit bad enough I have to babysat rin now I have to deal with this half bread......what are you thinking lord sesshomaru

rin:*smiles*

me:*smiles*...yes I got to get a few things but I don't know what to say to my father to get him to beleave me and he might think I have lost my mind when I tell him....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 pm

[inuyasha]..
[me]please inuyasha??
[inuyasha]y do i have 2 go?
[shipo]cuz ur the only 1 outa us that can go there..well beside kagome and hikari and etsuko
[inuyasha]fine

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]is ur great grandfather still alive??if so just call him and tell him ur going 2 b staing with lord sesshomaru..if he asks how u no about me tell him wut happened or just that u found out and he should belive u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 pm

kagome:*smiles*....inuyasha it won't be that bad...once he sees you he will beleave and then we can go....

miroku:*smiles*....

Lady Kaede:....*smiles*...

~~~me~~~
jaken:*silent*..thinking...what is so improtent about her that lord sesshomaru cares...no he can't care for her she is not even full demon and lord sesshomaru cares nothing for half breads theres a reason why he would even consider taking care of her....

me:*smiles*...ohh ok....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 pm

[me]*smiles*thank u inuyasha
[inuyasha]..yea wutever..

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]ok lets go
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:19 pm

kagome:*smiles*....lets go so we can tell your father....

~~~me~~~
jaken:*smiles*....

me:*smiles*...alright lord sesshomaru....*follows*

(I don't know if jaken and rin are spose to go...if they are then they go then if not they stay there)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:21 pm

[me]*smiles*ok
[inuyasha]..

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]rin,jaken u come 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:28 pm

kagome:*smiles and waits to leave*....come on inuyasha.....

~~~me~~~
jaken:*smiles*....yes my lord sesshomaru....*follows*

rin:*smiles*..yes lord sesshomaru....*follows*

me:*smiles*...*follows*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:31 pm

[me]*smiles and waiting 2 run*
[inuyasha]..*stands up*ok ok lets go already..get on kagome..*gets doen*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:35 pm

kagome:*smiles*...ok inuyasha..*gets on his back*

~~~me~~~
jaken:*smiles and follows like a kiss up*

rin:*smiles and follows*

me:*smiles and follows*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:38 pm

[inuyasha]*running 2 the well*
[me]*sarts running with them but tring not 2 pass him up*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*...is there anything else u 4got 2 aske me last night etsuko??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 pm

kagome:*smiles and inuyasha's back*

~~~me~~~
jaken:*smiles and follows like a kiss up*...thinking...did lord sesshomaru say ask....what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?...but he hardly ever answer question for anyone....what makes her so speacil.....*looks at me werid*

me:*smiles and follows*..hmmm no none I can think of lord sesshomaru.....thinking...hmmm was there any more?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?......*looks at jaken and nottice his face looks werid*......thinking...hes probably thinking bad things about me and that green booger has no right.....plus its got me curious as to why he is looking at me like that.....hmm maybe its what sesshomaru said......what he don't normaly answer qeustions...if he doesnt then why does he do it for me.....sesshomaru peeks my curiousosty as to why he so diffrent around me is cause I look like my great gandmother is that the reason...hmmmm
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:55 pm

[inuyasha]*running 2 the well*
[me]*sarts running with them but tring not 2 pass him up*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*...very well let me no if u do...ill gladely answer them...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:59 pm

kagome:*smiles and inuyasha's back*

~~~me~~~
jaken:.....*looks at me more werid and follows*

me:*smiles and follows*..ok lord sesshomaru.....thinking....jaken is stair at me werider now it must be the reason he is cause sesshomaru don't usualy answer questions....why does he for me...maybe being around me is bring up his old feelings for my great grand mother...hmmmm I wounder....I do look at like her.....I just don't know.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:04 pm

[inuyasha]*stops at the well*
[me]*stops*ok lets go!*jumps in*
[inuyasha]*jumps in*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

kagome:*smiles and in the well with you*

~~~me~~~

me:*smiles and follows*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:11 pm

[me]inuyasha y dont u climb out 1st..
[inuyasha]huh y?
[me]we have skirts on
[inuyasha]oh right..*jumps out*
[me]*climbs out*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:27 pm

kagome:*smiles and climbs out*

~~~me~~~

me:*smiles and follows*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:28 pm

[inuyasha]ok wer 2
[me]my place

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*walking and stops at the well*...here correct?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 pm

kagome:*smiles*...ok lets go..*waits to go*

~~~me~~~
jaken:.....*looks at me more werid*

me:*smiles*..yes lord sesshomaru...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:38 pm

[me]*walking*
[inuyasha]*walking withthe cap on*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*stops at the well*...=go on,we'll b waiting 4 u wen u return...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 pm

kagome:*smiles and follows

~~~me~~~
jaken:.....*looks at me more werid*

me:*smiles*..ok lord sesshomaru....*jumps in well and climbs out on the other side*......thinking...now I have to talk to my dad and grand father
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:47 pm

[me]*walking*
[inuyasha]*walking with the cap on*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*sits down under a tree waiting*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 pm

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles and walks over to jaken*...whispers to him...I think lord sesshomaru likes her

jaken:.....*turns his niose up*...whispers back...rin you shouldent be talking about things you know nothing of..lord sesshomaru would have any intrest in a half demon girl.....

rin:*smiles*...whispers to him...I wouldent be so sure...lord sesshomaru don't usualy talk that much and deffently answer that many questions s oI beleave he likes her...*giggles*

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and walks*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 am

[me]*walking*
[inuyasha]*walking with the cap on*

~~sesshomaru's group~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:05 am

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles and giggles*......whispers to him....you can tell he likes her..if you can't your blinde master jaken.....

jaken:.....*turns his niose up and puoting*...rin stop say that about lord sesshomaru its insulting to pair him with a half demon like her....lord sesshomaru has no reason to want to be with her or like her that kind of way rin..now stop talkin about it before you get us both in tromble.....

rin:*smiles and giggles*....whispers back...ok master jaken but I still say he likes her....*giggles more*

~~~me~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:13 am

[me]*opens te door*im home!!
[mom]*hugs me*OMG WER HAVE U BEEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!U'VE BEEN MISSING 4 2DAYS!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
[inuyasha]*has the cap on*...

~~sesshomaru's group~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 am

kagome:*smiles*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles and giggles*......whispers to him....I got an idea master jaken why don't you ask lord sesshomaru what she is to him????

jaken:.....*turns his niose up and puoting*...whispers back.....foolish girl you trying to get me killed....

rin:*smiles and giggles*....whispers back...no master jaken but he might answer you cause it seems like he is in the answer giving mood....it won't hurt to ask......

jaken:*sighs*...whispers back......fine rin but I better not get killed.....*gets up and walks over to sesshomaru*...umm lord sesshomaru...wht is that half demon girl to you...*becoming scared cause he can't beleave he just asked him that*

~~~me~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:32 am

[me]*explains*
[mom]hunny do u have a fever or something?

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*sits down under a tree waiting*the reicarnation af my best ally,and also of the 1st woman i longed 2 with..y?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:37 am

kagome:*smiles*..whispers to you....we should tell them and you need to get your dad.....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles and trys to hold giggles in*...

jaken:*scared he might get killed if he says something worng*..well rin thinks you like her and I told her you wouldent have any intrest in her isint true lord sesshomaru.......

~~~me~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 am

[me]*nods*mom can u get dad in here 2??
[mom]sure*gets my dad*
[dad]*hugs me*
Photobucket
[me]*explains 2 them wer i was again*
[dad]u hit ur head?

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*sits down under a tree waiting*...idk y but 4 some reason i do care about her somewut...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 am

kagome:*smiles*..

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles and trys to hold giggles in*...thinking....I knew he likes her!!!!!!

jaken:*scared he might get killed if he says something worng*..lord sesshomaru how could you have any feels for her she is half demon.....

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and walks to my house and walks in*...DAD I'M HOME!!!!

dad:*runs to from the kitchen and hugs me tight*...where have you been you were gone for two days??????

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Anime_59

me:*smiles and hugs back*...I will exsplain I promise......

dad:*holding me*....you better have a good exscuse as to why you were missing for two days....

me:*smiles and hugs back*...beleave me I do......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:06 am

[me]no im not sick i really went back in time.
[mom]sure u did hunny
[dad]yea i went back last night
[me]*sighs and pulls off inuyashas hat*
[inuyasha]...
[mom]*feels his ears*
[dad]o.o
[inuyasha]Y DOES EVERY1 DO THAT 2 ME!?!?!?!?

~~sesshomaru's group~~
[sesshomaru]*sits down under a tree waiting and gives him a dirty look*
Photobucket
...she is the only half demon that has potiental...she may b a half demon but were she got the demon powers was from the powerful etsuko ishikawa from 50 years ago...even as a mere half demon she is the only 1 i belive could kill me in a fight if she learned how 2 use her powers right..she only has half the srength of the powerful etsuko ishikawa but that alone is enough 2 kill me..she isnt fit 2 b a half demon but she is..i dont consider her 1 though cuz after i show how 2 use her powers she could easily kill any1..even naraku.shes strong enough that with a month of training she could kill me without breaking a sweat.so u had better b more respectful 2 her..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 am

kagome:*smiles and giggles*....its cause there cute and makes you want to touch them......

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles and trys to hold giggles in*...thinking....lord sesshomaru likes her.....I think its cute plus I nver seen him act this wayaround anymne.....

jaken:*scared *..yes lord sesshomaru.....my aploges lord sesshomaru....please for give me for being so foolishs....

~~~me~~~
me:*smiles and hugs back*...dad I need grandfather here and then I will b able to exsplain to you....could you ask grandfather to come here....

dad:*runs to from the kitchen and hugs me tight*...umm ok but I don't see why he has to be here for you to exslain where you were....*lets me go and calls my grandfather*...hes coming over he should be here in a few minutes

~~~few minutes later~~~
me:*smiles and waits*

door:*knock knock kncok*

dad:..I'll get it..it must be him..*goes and opens the door*

gandfather:*smiles and walks in*......hello granddaughter....*hugs me*...you father said I needed to come over for something....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 6 Anime_60

me:*smiles and hugs back*.....yes grandfather but first lets go and sit down......

grandfather:*smiles and lets me go*....ok atsuko......*follows and sits down on sofa*

dad:*follows and sits*...ok atsuko what is it....

me:*smiles and takes an deep breath*...ok grandfather I found something about our family you have been hidden from the rest of us in the family...I found out about the ancster that has the same name as me and how she was a powerful and graceful and beauitful demon and how she feel in love with a human and had children and how she died in battle....I also met someone you may remeber grandfather lord sesshomaru.....ok now I will exsplain how I found out...*exsplains about the well and kogame and the fudral era nd most that has happened to me except sesshomaru seeing me in my under garments and naked that one time*

father:.....yea right now where were you realy cause it sounds like you lost your mind someone in those two days you were gone.....

me:*sighs*...dad no really.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:32 am

[me]i need 2 go back..ok?but ill come back ever month 2 a lil while and leave agian..
[mom]ok but b careful
[dad]alright
[me]*smiles*ok im gonna get some things andd leave
[both]ok

~~sesshomaru's group~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:48 am

kagome:*smiles and follows you*....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles*...

jaken:*scared and goes and sits*

~~~me~~~
me:*sighs*...I am lso her rencarnatioin...grandfather tell him please.....

grandfather:*sighs*....I knew this day would come.....*exsplans to my father*

dad:*shocked*....this is alot to take in....but ok lets say I belave the both of you now what....

grandfather:......you must let her go back the fudral era...she will be safe with lord sesshomaru cause he made a promise to my grandmother he would protect her when the time comes.....this is something she is destin for and its been maped out in the stars before she was even born.....listen to me let her go..she will come back safe but this is something she must do...

dad:*sighs*...fine but you better come back and see me astuko.....I don't want nothing bad happing to you....

me:*smiles*...ok father...I need to go pack.....

both:*smiles*...ok

me:*run upstairs and starts to pack*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:52 am

[me]*packs in my room*
[mom]either of u hungry?we have bbq steak and baby back ribs
[inuyasha]U EAT UR KIDS RIBS!?!?!?!?

~~sesshomaru's group~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:06 am

kagome:*smiles and laughs*....no inuyasha its a name for smaller cow ribs not real human babys.....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
rin:*smiles*...

jaken:*scared and goes and sits*

~~~me~~~
grandfather:*smiles*...she will be fine and soon she will be strong enogh to protect her......

dad:*sighs*...ok but it don't mean I wont worry after I lost your daugther was hard on me and I don't need to lose my daugther too....

grandfather:*smiles*...I will be back I have something to get from my house for atsuko...*leaves*

me:*pack*

THINGS I PACKED

1: clothes

2:shampoo and conditnar and soap and any other grooming product

3:medical kit with all kinds of stuff in it

4:sleeping bag

me:*continues to pack*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:10 am

[me]*packs in my room*ok i have my grooming things..clothes..sleeping bag..1st aid kit..food and drinks..i think thats it..
[inuyasha]*questioning look*u sure??

~~sesshomaru's group~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next