Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:42 pm

kouga:..*knells to pay respeact*

me:..*still alittle confussed*...ummm ok lord sesshomaru....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 pm

[sesshomaru]*kneels 2 pay his respect*ill come 4 the body later,if it works u'll no y i wantted 2 test my sword on her corpse
[me]*does the same*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 pm

kouga:..*gets up*

me:..*still alittle confussed*...ok lord sesshomaru....lets head to school now before were late..*gets up*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:49 pm

[sesshomaru]*gets up*
[me]*gets up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:51 pm

kouga:..*waits to leave*

me:..*still alittle confussed and holds sesshomaru's hand so the girls would leve him alone and starts walking*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 pm

[sesshomaru]*follows*
[me]*holds kougas hand and walks 2 skool*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:56 pm

kouga:..*holds you hand blushing and follows*

me:..*holds sesshomaru's hand and walks to school*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 am

[sesshomaru]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:28 am

me:..*holds sesshomaru's hand and walks to school*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:36 am

[sesshomaru]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 am

me:..*holds sesshomaru's hand and walks to school geting jelous at all the girls flirting with sesshomaru*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am

[sesshomaru]*follows*
[me]*holds kougas hand and walks 2 skool and getting mad about the girls flirting with kouga*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:17 am

me:..*holds sesshomaru's hand and geting jelous at all the girls flirting with sesshomaru and gets to school*...here it is our school

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animecampus

girls:*looking at sesshomaru and kouga and winking, smiling, tossing thier hair, whistling to them*...HAY HOTTYS!!!..YOU BOTH LOOK GOOD.....WOOHOO SWETT THANGS!!!!!

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animegroupofschoolgirls2

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl1

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl2

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl3

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl4

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl5

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl6

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl7

kouga:*holding your hand and looking around werid cause of the girls*

me:*holding sesshomaru's hand getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 am

[sesshomaru]*follows and confussed about the girls*
[me]*holds kougas hand and hella about the girls flirting with kouga and has a huge anime vain*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:23 am

kouga:*holding your hand and looking around werid cause of the girls*

me:*holding sesshomaru's hand getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain*

girls:*winking and smiling to sesshomaru and kouga*......WHAT SEXY GUYS LIKE YOU TWO HANGING OUT WITH THOSE GIRLS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE WOMEN......

me:*holding sesshomaru's hand getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and mubbles*..STUPID B*TCHS ARE GOING TO GET HURT IF THEY DON'T SHUT THE F*CK UP...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

kouga:*holding your hand and looking around werid cause of the girls*..umm hikari whats worng with thses girls??????....are they having twitching fits????....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am

[sesshomaru]*follows and confussed about the girls but gives them a cold glare*ur not worth my time

[me]*holds kougas hand and hella about the girls flirting with kouga and has a huge anime vain*no there winking at u and lord sesshomaru cuz they think ur hot and say y r u haning out with us and saying wer just girls,wen u can b hanging out with them and think there women.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 am

girls:*winking and smiling to sesshomaru and kouga*......AWWW THE SILVER HAIRED ONE IS GETING ALITTLE MAD......HES EVEN HOT WHEN HE IS MAD....

me:*holding sesshomaru's hand getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain*..just egnore then lord sesshomaru.....some girls think their the hotests girls in this school..I would say thier pretty stuck on them selves if you ask me......

kouga:*holding your hand and looking around werid cause of the girls and looks at them annoyed*.....well its annoying......

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_13

girls:*winking and smiling to sesshomaru and kouga*......AWW NOW THE BROWN HAIRED ONE IS GETING ANNOYED AND ITS SO CUTE WHEN HE DOES IT......*gets huge hearts for sesshomaru and kouga*

me:*holding sesshomaru's hand getting realy pissed off at the girls flirting and huge anime vain and mubbes*..THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG F*CKEN DAY AND SOME B*TCHS ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 am

[sesshomaru]*follows and confussed about the girls but gives them a cold glare and reachs in the coat 4 the other sword about 2 pull it out 2 kill them*Photobuckettell me,wut happens if i kill them??

[me]*holds kougas hand and hella about the girls flirting with kouga and has a huge anime vain*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 am

girls:*winking and smiling to kouga and looking at sesshomaru confussed*......

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and shocked at what sesshomaru what he is doing*.....its not a good thing going around killing people in this era lord sesshomaru......please put your sword away lord sesshomaru.....trust me just anore them......*grabs sesshomaru's hand*

kouga:*holding your hand and looking around werid cause of the girls and looks at them annoyed*.....thier waring on my last nerve!!!!..*getting pissed*.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 am

[sesshomaru]*follows and confussed about the girls but gives them a cold glare*fine ill just kill them with my posion claws*takes his hand from ur grip and getting ready 2 kill them*
Photobucket

[me]*holds kougas hand and hella about the girls flirting with kouga and has a huge anime vain*4get abou t them kouga..dumbs girls act like that
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:20 am

girls:*winking and smiling to kouga and looking at sesshomaru confussed*......

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and shocked at what sesshomaru what he is doing*.....thinking...OHH SH*T OHH SH*T!!!!!...WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!!!!!.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.....OHHH SH*T!!!!!!!I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING REAL QUICKE...*talks normal*....please no lord sesshomaru.....thier just stupid girls and are attacted to you is all...please!!!!...*stands in the way and gives him a pleading look*

pleading look
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Anime_45

kouga:*holding your hand and looking around werid cause of the girls and looks at them annoyed and pissed*.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!....QUIT LOOKING AT ME...YOU ALL HAVE NO CHANCE WITH ME SO SAVE IT AL READY!!!!!!!!!!...*glares with a snears at the girls*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_14
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 am

[sesshomaru]*follows and confussed about the girls but gives them a cold glare and gives u an aplogetic look*Photobucketif that is wut u wish etsuko then so b it,i will leave them b

[me]*holds kougas hand and hella about the girls flirting with kouga and has a huge anime vain*just igrnore them kouga..*hugs him from behind*
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am

girls:*hearts in htier eyes for sesshomaru and kouga*......

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and sighs a sigh of releaf*.....its ok sesshomaru...your not use to this.....thank you....*holds his hand and smiles to him*

kouga:*blushs and smiles when you hug him*..ok hikari for you I will..sorry.....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_15

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_10
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am

[sesshomaru]*gives u a small smiles but it fades quickly and he gives them a cold glare*

[me]*smiles and lets go and holds his hand*thank u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 am

girls:*hearts in thier eyes for sesshomaru and kouga*......

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and holds sesshomaru hand*..thinking..I hope sesshomaru wil behave his self with out me around......

kouga:*blushs and smiles and holds your hand*..your welcome hikari....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:05 am

[sesshomaru]*glaring at them*
[me]*smiles and lets go and holds his hand*ok lets get 2 class..we can tell the teacher our parents want us 2 keep an eye on them cuz there not from around here
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:09 am

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and holds sesshomaru hand*.....ok and good thing we have all the same class's but those stupid girls are going to be asking me and you questions about sesshomaru and kouga..*sighs*..this is going to be along day.....*walks to class*

kouga:*blushs and smiles and holds your hand and glares at the girls*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:11 am

[sesshomaru]*glaring at them and follows*
[me]*sighs*yea i no
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:18 am

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and holds sesshomaru hand and walks to class*..I wounder if kagome is here...thinking...ohh sh*t if she is then inuyasha might be...I hope hea stayed in the fudral era......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 am

[sesshomaru]*glaring at them and follows*
[me]*walking and holding his hand pissed about them flirting with him*maybe
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:30 am

girls:*hearts in thier eyes for sesshomaru and kouga go to class*......

me:*getting pissed at the girls flirting and geting an anime vain and holds sesshomaru hand and walks in our class room*.......hello mr takahsi, our parents wanted us to watch these guys cause there out of town form a far away place so would it be ok if they stayed in class with us...

mr takahsi:*smiles*...yes they can etsuko......

me:*smiles*..thank you mr takahsi........*walks to my desk while holding sesshomaru's hand*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:34 am

[sesshomaru]*glaring at them and stands against the wall beside u*
[me]*holding his hand pissed about them flirting with him and walks 2 my desk*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:39 am

me:*smiles*..lord sesshomaru you can sit next to me if you like..you don't have to stand.......

kogame:*smiling and walks in and walks over to us shocked and confussed*

me:*smiles and quitly exsplained what happeneds she tells me inuyasha stayed back in the fudral era and I sighs and sigh of releaf*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeclassroom

kogame:*sits at her desk*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:44 am

[sesshomaru]*sits next 2*
[me]*lets go his hand*kouga theres an empty seat between kagome and i,u can sit there if u want
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:50 am

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animegroupschoolgirls

me:*smiles and pulls out my books*

kouga:*smiles*..ok hikari..*sits in between you and kogame*

kogame:*smiles*..hi kouga.....

eri:*smiles checking out sesshomaru*.......

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Animeschoolgirl3
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 am

[sesshomaru]*glares at the girls*...
[me]*takes out books*
[natsumi]*smiles and checking out kouga*
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:03 am

girls:*hearts in thier eyes for sesshomaru and kouga*

kouga:*siting in between you and kogame and glares at the girls*

kogame:*smiles*..

eri:*smiles checking out sesshomaru and she pokes me with her pencil cause she is siting behinde me*.......whispers to me...hay who's the hotty......is he dating any one.....

me:*growls a low tone and whispers angrly back*......NO HE'S NOT AVABLE AND I'M NOT TELLING YOU ERI WHO HE IS...YOUR NOT HIS TYPE!!!

eri:*smirks*..whispers back...wanna bet I will steal him away from you etsuko....your not good enough for him.....

me:*growls deeper as she talks me like that*..whispers angrly back.....F*CK YOU ERI.....HE WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU....YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM YOU SLUT!!!!!!!...LEAVE HIM ALONE BEFORE I BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF YOU!!!!!....

eri:*smirks*..whispers back...you will see....I have my way with men....they eat out of the plam of my hands......

me:*growls even deeper*....whispers back...GO TO HELL ERI!!!!!!....*glares at her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:17 am

[sesshomaru]*glares at the girls and ears twitch and hears wuts going on**whipspers 2 her but loud enough so u can hear*...my hearing is that of a dogs,and i'll tell u right now,u hold out ur hand 4 me 2 eat from and ill rip it off and spit it out.etsuko is the only reason i havent done so already so thank her instead of insulting her...*turns back and lays his head on the desk tired*
[me]*takes out books*
[natsumi]*smiles and checking out kouga and pokes me with her pen**whispers*is the cutie next 2 u single??let me get his #
[me]*anime vain and whispers*no hes not
[natsumi]*whispers*fine then jsut give me his # so i can find out wut he likes
[me]*anime vain and whispers*NO!!
[natsumi]*whispers*y not?hes gonna come 2 me sooner or later
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:30 am

kouga:*siting in between you and kogame and glares at the girls and hears what natsumi says and glares at her and whispers angrly to her*...your not geting any where and I can hear every word you speek....I don't follow or take commands from the likes of you...give up....you have no chance with me not even if hell freezes over.....back off and stop talking to hikari like that or you will regreat it..*puts his chin on his hands on the desk and closes his eyes*

eri:*pouts but hasent given up*

me:*smirks and goes back to doing my school work*......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 am

[sesshomaru]*tring not 2 fall asleep*
[me]*taking notes and smirks and sees kouga closeing his eyes*sleepy??im sorry i no ur used 2 bing up this early since we usually sleep in unles we low on food..u can sleep if u want
[natsumi]*pouts but not giving up and thinking of away 2 get him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 am

kouga:*with his chin resting on his hands and his eyes close*..ok hikari..

eri:*pouts but hasent given up*

me:*smirks and goes back to doing my school work*......sorry lord sesshomaru...I know its borning and your not use to being in place like this....

(lets time skip)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 am

[sesshomaru]*asleep*
[me]*putting my things away and wakes kouga up*hey kouga..skools over..come on we have 2 go back 2 my place so i can do my homework 4 2morrow
[natsumi]*pouts but not giving up and thinking of away 2 get him ns packing up 2 go home*
[takumi]hey..um..etsuko can i talk 2 u real quick??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:53 am

girls:*hearts in thier eyes for sesshomaru and kouga and packs up thier stuff up*

kouga:*wakes up*..ok hikari..

kogame:*smiles and packs her stuff away*..

eri:*pouts but hasent given up and packs her stuff up*

me:*smiles and puts my books away*......yea umm just a second.......*gently shacks sesshomaru*...whispers..lord sesshomaru..its time to wake up..schools over we can leave but first someone wants to talk to me then we can......*gets up and walks over to takumi and smiles*....what is it takumi????

Ryo:..umm hikari can I speek to you for a second?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:57 am

[sesshomaru]*wakes up slowly*
[me]*smiles and picks up my bag*sure ryo,wut is it??
[natsumi]*pouts but not giving up and thinking of away 2 get him ns packing up 2 go home*
[takumi]*nervous*i was wondering if u hada date 2 the cherry blossom fetival 2night..if not will u b my date??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:11 am

girls:*hearts in thier eyes for sesshomaru and kouga and packs up thier stuff up*

kogame:*smiles and packs her stuff away*..

me:*shocked*...thinking...what should I do?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?.....*sighs in my head*..this could be a way for me to move on for how I feel for sesshomaru...I guess its best I except it and face it he will never feel the way I do.......*talks normal*...no I don't have a date and yes I will go with you...*sighs more in my head cause I'm sad about sesshomaru not liking me the way I like him*

Ryo:..*nervious*...umm I was wounder by a chance if you had a date for the cherry bloosom festval tonight if not would you be my date???

kouga:*shocked and babbles to himself so no one hears him and gets angry at the Ryo for him asking you out and waits to see what you say*....thinking..I hope she says no.......

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_10

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_16

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_17
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 am

[sesshomaru]*shocked u agreed and mad at him 4 asking u and glares at him*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[me]*surprised and shakes my head no*..no i dont have a date yet..in fact i 4got about it..*thinks:i wish i could go with kouga but since he likes kagome and kagome only i should try 2 4get about the feelings im gaining twords him..ill go..*..and sure ryo,i'd love 2 go with u..
[natsumi]*pouts but not giving up and packing up 2 go home and smirks wen i say yes and thinks of a way 2 get kouga now*
[takumi]*smiles*ok ill pick u up at 8..bye*leaves*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:31 am

me:*walks back over to sesshomaru and smiles*...I'm ready to go lord sesshomaru...is there something worng lord sesshomaru???

Ryo:..*smiles*...ok I will be at your house at 8 to pick you up for our date...bye hikari..*leaves*

kouga:*shocked you said yes and pissed at Kyo*...thinking...GRRR I'M GOING TO HURT THAT KID.....I NEED TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE SHE REALY LIKES HIM....I KNOW I CAN FLIRT WITH KAGOME.....*talks normals*....hi kogame....so mutt face still getting you in danger........*flashs a flirty smile too her*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Kouga_18

kogame:*sweat drops*..no and don't call him that.....

kouga:*flirting with kogame to make you jelous and smirks*...so kogame your going to that festval that kid speeked of???...if you are I will be your date....

kogame:*sighs*..yea I want to go but I have no date but it won't be a real one though and yes I will go with you but it means nothing and its not a real date I just don't want to go there datless..

kouga:*smirks to kogame to make you jelous*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 am

[sesshomaru]*glaring at him as he leaves*no im just fine
[me]*becomes more saddened noing i was right and that he'll never like me cuz he loves kagome*...*picks up my bag and walks 2 the door*u coming or not kouga?i have home work and chore 2 do and date 2 get ready 4*not tring 2 make him jealous cuz i think he doesnt care about me anyways*..if u take 2 long ill have 2 leave u so i wont fall behind on my homework and classwork..if i do then i cant go on my date..i still cant belive it though..wut r the chances that etsuko and i have our 1st date on the same night and at the same place..anyways we need 2 get going..so r u coming or not kouga??u dont have 2 if u dont want 2..u no my sent so u can find my house again if u decide u want 2 stay and hang out with kagome longer..so r u coming or u gonna stay with her 4 a lil while??
[natsumi]*leaves*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:49 am

girls:*leaves*

eri:*leaves*

me:*walks back over to sesshomaru and smiles*...ok lord sesshomaru....lets go I got homework to do and other things before tonight.....*holds and waits for him to follow me*

kouga:*smirks to kogame to make you jelous*..I will stay a few minutes longer....*not realy just trying to makie you jelous*..kogame I should be able to find your house cause of your sent so I can pick you up on our date at 8...

kogame:*sighs*..yea sure kouga....*wishing it was inuyasha*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 pm

[sesshomaru]*follows*
[me]ok then kouga,ill cya later alright*leaves*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next