Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses back passionatly moans loudly as you rub your knee in between his legs*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses passionatly and lustfuly in to the kiss and slides on hand on to his manhood and rubs lustfuly and slides the other hand up his shirt and touchs his chest lustful and smirks when I her moan and grunt loudly and it mkaes me want him even more and moans into the kiss*.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back with passiontly and monas and grunts loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks wen i hear huim moan and lays in top of him and kisses him passionatly and lustfully and rubs his meber with my thigh*mmmmmmmmmmmm....
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:45 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses back passionatly moans loudly as you rub your knee in between his legs*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HIKARI!!!!

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses passionatly and lustfuly in to the kiss and slides on hand on to his manhood and rubs lustfuly and slides the other hand up his shirt and touchs his chest lustful and smirks when I her moan and grunt loudly and it mkaes me want him even more and moans into the kiss*.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:50 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back with passiontly and monas and grunts loudly*UGHHHHHHHHHH...ETSUKO.....

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks wen i hear huim moan and lays in top of him and breaks the kiss 4 air*y..yea??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and pants*.......y..your...b..being...b..bad!!!!!

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses passionatly and lustfuly in to the kiss and slides on hand on to his manhood and rubs lustfuly and slides the other hand up his shirt and touchs his chest lustful and smirks when I her moan and grunt loudly and it mkaes me want him even more and braks the kiss for air*...is there something you want lord sesshomaru????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:57 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and panting*y..yes..

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks*so
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:01 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and pants*.......your...m..making...i..it...hard...t..to..for...m..me...t..to...behave.....m..myself.....

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks *...what is it you want lord sesshomaru????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and panting*..u..

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks*whos said i wantted u 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:14 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and catchs his breath*......what you want too hikari but I thought you would want to wait.....

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...if you want me you can have me....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and panting*..dont u wanna wait..

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks*no i dont
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and catchs his breath*......I want you too but I don't want to do anything that hurts your or something you don't want to do....

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...nope....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:22 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and catchs his breath*..i'd love 2 but ur in heat,its just the fermons talking..

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks*but i do wanna
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder*......are you sure cause I wouldent want you to regrate it the next day and hate me for it......

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...no I realy do lord sesshomaru....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:29 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and catchs his breath*..i dont want u 2 regret it.

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks*..yea im sure.and i caould never hate u..cuz..i love u kouga..i no i might b scaring u off but idc..i want u 2 no how i feel and i dont want u 2 say it back unles u feel it.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:38 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder*......hikari I wouldent say anything back that I didn't mean exceply you cause I feel strongly for you......

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...I would never regrate it with you.....your the only one I ever fealt this way about anyone before and thier is no one else I want to do this with....I want you to be my first and only......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and catchs his breath*..but now??we've only known each other 4 2 weeks..r u sure u want it??

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smiles*..im glade.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder*......are you sure this is what you want hikari we havent know each other that long????

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...yes I'm sure lord sesshomaru....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and catchs his breath*..wouldnt u want 2 wait though?

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smiles*..yes,im sure kouga.and just the fact that u keep asking is proff enough u dont want me just 4 sex.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:02 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder*......ok hikari...I bleave you ready and won't regrate it

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...I'm sure I don't want to wait lord sesshomaru....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:04 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and nods*ok if ue sure u wont regret it

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smiles*..good..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly*

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and smirks*...I'm sure...*kisses him passionatly and lustfuly*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:12 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:16 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly and touchs your back lustfuly*

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:19 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:22 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly and touchs your back lustfuly and moans loudly into the kiss*

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:25 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and skides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:28 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and as you press on his manhood and moans loudly andgets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly and touchs your back lustfuly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:33 am

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and skides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:35 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and as you press on his manhood and moans loudly andgets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly and touchs your back lustfuly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:39 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and skides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 am

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and skides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:47 am

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..*breacks kiss and takes my dress outfit off and press my chest close to his and continues*

my chest pressed against him like this
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 16 Anime_70
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:54 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder wen u take off ur dress and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:56 am

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:58 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder wen u take off ur dress and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*breaks the kiss and takes off his shirt and goes back 2 kissing u*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and skides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...*throws the robe 2 ground*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:47 pm

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:50 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder wen u take off ur dress and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and slides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...*takes his hand from back and places it on my breast and presses on him harder*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:54 pm

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and as you press on his manhood and moans loudly and gets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly and touchs your breast lustfuly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:59 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder wen u take off ur dress and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*wraps his arms around u slides his tounge asross ur lips*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and slides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...*presses on him harder and slowly begins rubing him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and as you press on his manhood and moans loudly and gets even harder and kisses you passionatly and lustfuly and touchs your breast lustfuly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses him passionatly and lustfuly and slides one of my hands up his chest touching lustfuly and with the other hand slide my hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into the kiss and slightly opens my mouth*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder wen u take off ur dress and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly and holds ur neck closer 2 him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*wraps his arms around u and pulls u closer and dart s his tounge into ur mouth and rubs his tounge over urs*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and slides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...*presses on him harder and slowly begins rubing him and forces my tounge in his mouth and encoraging his tounge 2 play with mine*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:17 pm

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and as you press on his manhood and moans loudly and gets even harder and massages his tough with yours lustfuly and passionatly and touchs your breast lustfuly*....UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and massage my tough lustfuly and passionatly with his and touchinghis chest lustfuly with one hand and with the other hand down in be tween his legs rubing his manhood lustfuly and moans into his mouth*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:21 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfuly and moans and grunts loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*wraps his arms around u and pulls u closer and darts his tounge into ur mouth and rubs his tounge over urs and smirks at hearing u moan and flips u over so ur under him*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and kisses back with equzl passion and lust and moans and slides 1 hand over his manhood and presses on it*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...*presses on him harder and slowly begins rubing him and monas louder in his mouth*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:27 pm

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and as you press on his manhood and moans loudly and gets even harder and massages his tough with yours lustfuly and passionatly and touchs your breast lustfuly*....UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!....*flips you over so your on the bottom with out breacking the kiss*

me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru with my breast pressed against his chest and massage my tough lustfuly and passionatly with his and moans into his mouth as he fliped me over so he's on top*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder and smirks*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*breaks the kiss and goes 2 ur neck*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and plays with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and moans louder in his mouth wen he fliped me over*mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 pm

kouga:*smirks as you moan loudly still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and gets even harder and massages his tough with yours lustfuly and passionatly and breaks the kiss and licks and sucks your breast lustfuly and moans against your breast*....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

me:*I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and moans*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:45 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder and smirks*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*sucks on ur neck and massauges ur breast*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and moans louder and playing with his hair*KOUGAAAAAAAA...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 pm

kouga:*smirks as you moan his name loudly and catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume and gets even harder and licks and sucks your breast lustfuly and moans against your breast and slides one of his hands inbetween your legs and rubs lustfuly*....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

me:*I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and moans louder as he sucks on my neck and massages my breast*.....S..SESSHOMARUUUUU...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:59 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets even harder and smirks*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*sucks on ur neck and massages ur breast smirks wen u moan his name loudly*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and moans louder and playing with his hair*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...K...K..KOUGAAAAAA...MMMMMMMMMMMMM...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next