Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:36 pm

me:*smiles*...no I'm fine I wll go home with lord sesshomaru....see you at school takumi......I have to be going..... thanks for the wounderful time....*waves to as I start to walk to sesshomaru*.......ok lord sesshomaru I told him and he took real well and I'm glade.....

kouga:*alittle pissed about the peck but understands*

Ryo:*smiles*...of course I forgive you........you can't help the way you feel and I understand hikari.....do you still need a ride or going with the other guy?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:42 pm

[sesshomaru]ok..u wanna go back?i brought something back 4 u.its at ur house
[takumi]*smiles*
[me]*smiles*thanks and im going home with the other guy
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 pm

me:*smiles*...we can leave now....you got me something????.....*holds his hand*

kouga:*alittle pissed about the peck but understands*

Ryo:*smiles*...ok hikari see you at school then...bye..*walks away*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 pm

[sesshomaru]*nods*well kinda..i did somthing 4 u
[me]*smiles and goes back 2 kouga*he took it well
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm

me:*smiles*...well whatever it is I know I love it cause you did it form me lord sesshomaru....*holding his hand and walks towards my place*

kouga:*smiles*..thats good you ready to go...we have to drop off kogame first though.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:05 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles*
[me]*smiles*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:11 pm

me:*holding his hand and walks towards my place*

kouga:*smiles and holds your hand and follows*

kogame:*smiles and follows*

~~after kogame gets droped off~~

kouga:*smiles and holds your hand and follows you*

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and walks up to the front door and walks in*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm

[sesshomaru]*scalls out*mrs.ishikawa i brought etsuko back 4 u

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes up 2 my room and goes through my dresser 4 pjs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:32 pm

kouga:*smiles and holds your hand and follows you*

~~me~~
me:*looks at sesshomaru confussed*..did my dad get married when I was gone for a few hours?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?..(I had to say that..HHHAHAHAHA)

mom:*smiles and comes walk in the room*.....hi etsuko..how my darling daughter?!?!?!?!?
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_61

me:*slowly turn my head to long and voice I longed to hear for along time and my eyes widen*....ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_62...m....mom?!?!?!?!?!?!?....
..*confussed shocked, happy, over warmled*...but but how what when......but how?!?!?!?!?!?.
..*tears start to roll down my face*......ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_63....mother is that realy you?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

mother:*smiles*...yes dear its me and come here and give me along waited hug.....*opens her arms wide*

me:*smiles and crys tears of happyness and runs to her and hugs her*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_64
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm

[sesshomaru]*shrugs*like i said..i wantted 2 test out my sword again..i never use it in battle becuz its a useless sowrd.it doesnt cut,just brings back the dead

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:43 pm

kouga:*smiles and goes and sits on your bed*

~~me~~
me:*smiles*..how can you call it useless....thats amazing....*lets go of my mom and runs over to him and hugs him and looks up to him with tears of happyness rolling down my face*....ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_65...*...thank you lord sesshomaru....*snuggles my face into him*

mom:*smiles*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:46 pm

[sesshomaru]*welcome but it is use..wut good is having a sword that wont cut??

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 pm

kouga:*smiles and goes and siting on your bed*..do you have to go to school tomorrrow???

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him*..its not....it may not be for battle and can't kill anyone but it can bring people and who ever you want back to life....I think thats amazing...that sword could come usefull to you some day and you won't call it useless any more when that day comes.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 pm

[sesshomaru]my father left me with the tenseiga and inuyasha the tetsaiga..tetsaiga can kill 100 demons with 1 swipe and the tenseiga can save 100 ppl in 1 swipe..both wer forged from my fathers fang buti dont not want the tenseiga

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes up 2 my room and goes through my dresser 4 pjs*nope,2morrows saturday
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:08 pm

kouga:*smiles and goes and siting on your bed*..after tomorrow were going back right????

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him*..well your father must had a reason to give you your tenseiga..I still think its amzing...with any weapon you can kill with but your sword is the only weapon I know that exsiste to bring someone thats been dead even after years past you can still bring them back......thinking...I'm so lucky to have him....I think I have more than like feels for him and I think I'm falling in love with him.....I will for him to say he loves me first before I say it so I don't scare him......*sighs happly*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 pm

[sesshomaru]yea the reason is cuz he doesnt think i deserve the better sword..i cant even touch it with out getting burned

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes up 2 my room and goes through my dresser 4 pjs*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 pm

kouga:*smiles and goes and siting on your bed*..ok...I wounder how thier doing back in my time.....*catchs your sent of fermons*...thinking....hikari is going into heat....I need to be on my best behavor.....

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him*..I don't think thats the reason for you receving your fathers sword.....maybe your father was trying to taech you something you didn't understand before and he knew that could be a way for you to learn what he was trying to teach you....

dad:*walks in and winks to my mother*...etsuko I'm going to steal your mother for a while...*grabs my mothers hand and flirts with her*

me:*smiles and snuggles up to sesshomaru*...ok dad...you two don't be loud if your doing what I think your doing...

dad:*smirks to mom*.....we will keep it down....

me:*twitchs*...ewwww you didn't have to say you were you could have left it at that........

dad:*laughs and walks out with my mom*

me:*twitchs*...thinking.....ewwwwwwwwww my mom and dad are going to be geting freaky!!!!!!!.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm

[sesshomaru]maybe..do u have ur learning sessions 2morrow?

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

kouga:*still catching your sent of fermons*...thinking....ok I just have to keep my cool and not let the beast in me take over cause shes my matee and all don't mean I have to mate with her now.......

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him*..no tomorrows saturday...no school...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 pm

[sesshomaru]*picks up the sent of ur fermons*r u feeling ok??*thinks:shes going into heat..*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:40 pm

kouga:*still catching your sent of fermons*...hikari you feeling ok????

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him and all of sudden I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru*..umm yea why do you ask....thinking...why do I feel the need to have sex all of a sudden???????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons*no reason

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga*yes,y??do i look sick?*thinks:ok y do u suddnenly feel like riping off hisclothes and raping him!?!?!*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm

kouga:*still catching your sent of fermons*...umm no I was just woundering.......

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him and all of sudden I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru*..ohh ok...lets go up to my room..*lets him go and holds his hand waiting to go to my room*....thinking....why do I feel like I'm turned on but I sholdent be...were not even doing anything naughty for me to feel horney.....is thier something worng with me????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and follows*...*thinks:her room..not good..the sents getting stronger 2 and the stronger it gets the harder i get..*(hahahahahaha)

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga*ok?u wanna take a shower 1st??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 pm

kouga:*still catching your sent of fermons*...thinking...yea I should take a shower first so I can cool off cause I'm getting realy hard and the more I smell her fermons the more I want to mate with her and my I feel my self tighting as her fermons get stronger..*talks normal*......yea sure hikari.....

~~me~~
me:*snuggles my face into him and all of sudden I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru and gets to my room*..lord sesshomaru do you want to take a shower first????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:07 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and follows*..sure..*thinks:i need 2 go down some way,maybe a cold shower will do it*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga*ok*pulls out my robe and stuff ready 4 wen i go in*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:11 pm

kouga:*still catching your sent of fermons and goes and takes a clod shower to cool off some*
~~me~~
me:*I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru*..ok lord sesshomaru...*looks trought the dresser for p.j's bending over*..(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I HAD TO BEND OVER)

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:16 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and runs into the bathroom about 5 minutes after u bend over and starts taking a cold shower 2 calm down*

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm

kouga:*still catching your sent of fermons and taking a clod shower to cool off some*
~~me~~
me:* I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru*..ok lord sesshomaru...*looks trought the dresser for p.j's bending over*....thinking..I feel the need to ware something sexy and I don't know why...hmm...I know what one I can ware.....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and runs into the bathroom about 5 minutes after u bend over and starts taking a cold shower 2 calm down*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga**thinks:i feel like i should wear hardly anything but i dont want him 2 think im a perv so naked is out..i no..*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 pm

kouga:*finishs and comes out still catching your fermons and gets hard again*...thinking...dame it.....she will be in heat for a few days and we have to go back to the fudral era and alot of male demons will want to mate with her...good thing my conrads won't disrespeact me that way but other demons that arint part of my pack just might want to mate with her....

~~me~~
me:*I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru*.....*looks trought the dresser for p.j's bending over*....thinking..yes this is perfect.....takes it out and grabs everything for my shower for when sesshomaru is done*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:45 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets hard again*imdone and ur outa towels..*thinks:the only way i can keep myself from doing anything is 2 go 2 sleep right now**lays down on the bed*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and goes through my dresser 4 pjs and suddenly gets the need2 rape kouga*ok*goes in afteri brab my stuff*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 pm

kouga:*still catching your fermons and gets even harder*...thinking...dame I better keep myself from trying to mate with her...I should go to sleep before it gets and harder to control.....*lays on the bed*

~~me~~
me:*I feel like I want to have my way with sesshomaru*...ok lord sesshomaru....*grabs my stuff and takes a shower*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:53 pm

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep*

~~me~~
[me]*shower and the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm

kouga:*still catching your fermons and gets even harder and trying to go to sleep*

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and finishs taking shower and puts this on*

me just like the picture
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Babe_a14
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep**thinks:great..the water went off which means shes gonna come out her and gonna sleep next me..things r getting even worse!!!*

~~me~~
[me]*shower and the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and finishs showering and puts some sealing papers on and covers up with my robe and walks out and lays next 2 kouga after putting on a new kind of purfume thats suposed 2 arouse men and whispers suduticivly in his ear as my hot breath hits his neac and ears*hey kouga..dont tell me ur going 2 sleep already..ur not r u??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:44 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and trying to go to sleep*..umm yes hikari.....thinking...SH*T!!!!.....ITS GETING REAL BAD!!!!!!

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and comes out of the bath room and lays on the bed next to him face him like this*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_66
*talks in a sexy seductive voice*....lord sesshomaru are you sleepying????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep*..im tring but so far no good..*thinks:damn it!!!*

~~me~~
[me]*shower and the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and whispers suduticivly in his ear as my hot breath hits his neac and ears*awww..y??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and trying to go to sleep*..cause I'm tired.....thinking...DAME IT.....I HAVE TO STAY IN CONTROL!!!!!!...URG DAME SHE IS MAKING HARD TO CONTROL MYSELF!!!

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and laying on the bed next to him face him like this and talks in a sexy seductive voice and takes my pointer finger seductivly places it on my lower lip giving him the inocent look with hint of lust into the look I'm giving him*......why can't you sleep lord sesshomaru?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep*..idk..*thinks:cuz ur in heat and its getting me hard!!!*

~~me~~
[me]*shower and the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and whispers suduticivly in his ear as my hot breath hits his neck and ears and hugs him from behind with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair*..awww..but i dont want u 2 go 2 sleep yet..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:22 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and trying to go to sleep*..I know you prouble don't but I need rest.....thinking...URG!!!!!.....WHAT CAN I DO ITS NOT WORKING AND I CAN'T SLEEP AND SHE IS MAKING IT HARDER!!!!

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and laying on the bed next to him face him like this then I hover over him with my breast poping alittle out of the top of my outfit with my hands on eather side of his head and talks in a sexy seductive voice and giving him an inocent look with a hint of lust hidden in the look*...is there some thing I can do to help lord sesshomaru????

him laying down and me hovering over him
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_67
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:29 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep*..idk,do u have anything 2 make some1 fall asleep..*thinks:YES GET OUT OF HEAT!!!*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and whispers suduticivly in his ear as my hot breath hits his neck and ears and hugs him from behind with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his back and opens my robe*..will u at least give me a kiss goodnight then???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:35 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and trying to go to sleep*....thinking...DAME SHE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE UNLESS I GIVE HER AT LEAST ONE KISS.....SH*T WHAT IF IT GETS WORSE......*talks normal*...ok hikari......

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and laying on the bed next to him face him like this then I lower my chest and press my chest agains his and my breast pop out more alost out of the top and talks in a sexy seductive voice and giving him an inocent look with a hint of lust hidden in the look*.......no I don't think so but maybe I can help in another way.....(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:42 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep*..its ok then,ill just close my eyes and hope 4 the best..*thinks:F*CK!!!!!!!!*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and whispers suduticivly in his ear as my hot breath hits his neck and ears and hugs him from behind with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his back and opens my robe*..ok then turn around so i can have my kiss..*smirks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and turns around and gets even hotter*....thinking...F*CK!!!!!...IT JUST GOT EVEN F*CKEN WORSE!!!!...URG I'M EVEN HARDER AND ITS GETING REALY FUSSTRATING!!!!!

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and laying on the bed next to him with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast poingp out more alost out of the top and leans closer to him as my breast drag across his chest and I whispres in his ear in a sexy seductive voice*.....are you sure lord sesshomaru...maybe I can help...(MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:01 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep and tring 2 keep a bored look on his face*..yes im fine..goodnight etsuko..*thinks:DAMN IT!!!SHES ONLY MAKING IT AND ME HARDER!!!!!*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and whispers suduticivly in his ear as my hot breath hits his neck and ears and hugs him from behind with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his back and opens my robe*..ok 1 kiss and u can go 2 sleep..*smirks and lays in top of him and kisses him passionatly and lustfully and rubs his meber with my thigh*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:14 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses back passionatly moans loudly as you rub your knee in between his legs*....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!...thinking...SH*T I'M IN TROMBLE!!!!!.....KOUGA BEHAVE YOUR SELF!!!!!

~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and laying on the bed next to him with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and I whispres in his ear in a sexy seductive voice*.....good night lord sesshomaru...could I get a good night kiss????

my breast pressed against him like this
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_68
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and tries 2 go 2 sleep and tring 2 keep a bored look on his face*..very well..*thinks:I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS!!*

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks wen i hear huim moan and lays in top of him and kisses him passionatly and lustfully and rubs his meber with my thigh*mmmmmmmmmmmm....
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 am

kouga:*still catching your fermons and and smells your new perfume gets even harder and kisses back passionatly moans loudly as you rub your knee in between his legs*....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!...thinking...DAME IT.....SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~me~~
me:* I feeling stronger erge to have my way with sesshomaru and laying on the bed next to him with my breast pressed against his chest and my breast pop compleatly out of my top and kisses passionatly and lustfuly in to the kiss and slides on hand on to his manhood and rubs lustfuly and slides the other hand up his shirt and touchs his chest lustful*.....
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 15 Anime_69

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 am

[sesshomaru]*picking up the sent of ur fermons and gets harder and kisses back with passiontly and monas and grunts loudly*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~me~~
[me]*the the need 2 rape kouga gets stronger and with 1 arm and rubing his chest with it and uses the other 2 play with his hair and presses my breast against his chest and smirks wen i hear huim moan and lays in top of him and kisses him passionatly and lustfully and rubs his meber with my thigh*mmmmmmmmmmmm....
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next