Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:42 pm

kouga:*blushs when you grab his hand*...what is that you speek of....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*embarressed*......ok lord sesshomaru I'll take as a yes you going to stay in my era....my era is much diffrent thne your era...we don't see demons and most think its a mith that demons even are real....people will look at you starge cause of your clothing cause we on'y ware kimmno's at sertin times but I think if your on your best behavor there won't be that many people stairing.....lord sesshomaru you coming with me to my house?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:52 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird*yes but i make no promises about scaring ppl that get in my way*keeps his hand on his sword handle*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and laughs*sorry i 4got..its a place wer u buy a sweet frozen treat called ice cream.it comes in a bunch of difrent flavors and its really good.a lot of ppl like 2 eat it on hot days cuz its cold but u cant eat it 2 fast..so do u want 2??its just around the corner.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:01 pm

kouga:*blushing and looking at everything werid*...sure hikari

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*embarressed*...ok lord sesshomaru....thinking...ohh I hope this don't end up bad...hmmm how can I keep him from his sword...aww man thier is only one way..I will have to hold his hand...my face better not turn tomato red....*talks normal*.....alright lets go lord sesshomaru..*grabs his hand and walks to the direction of my house*...my house is too far from the well so we will be there shortly........*blushing cause I'm holding his hand*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:06 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and surprised that ur holding his hand**thinks:wuts she doing??shes holding my hand..*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*ok lets go*grabs his hand again and pulls him into the ice cream shop*ok wen u see 1 u want 2 try just ask if u can try it and then ask 4 the 1 u want,dont worry ill pay 4 it.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:14 pm

kouga:*blushing even more as you hold his hand and looking at everything werid*...ok hikari......thinking hikari keeps holding my hand......why is she holding my hand.......

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing cause I'm holding his hand*.....my era must seem real strange to you lord sesshomaru.....our era's are very diffrent in many ways.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and surprised that ur holding his hand*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and lets go of his hand wen i rember i was holind it*um..ok wen u see 1 u want 2 try just ask 2 try it..like this..um,can i try the rocky road?
[employee]*hands me a sample*
[me]*smiles*open ur mouth kouga
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:26 pm

kouga:*blushing and looking at everything werid*...ok hikari......*opens his mouth*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing cause I'm holding his hand*.....thinking...it feels nice holding his hand and he didn't pull his hand from mine maybe it don't borther him that much.....*walks to my house and walks up to the front door*..this is it...*lets his hand go and takes out my keys and unlocks the door and opens it and walks in*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird andwalks in*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and puts the spon in his mouth and pulls it out wen hes done*
[employee]*smiles*aww,thats so cute!!so how long have u 2 been 2gether??
[me]*blushs*huh!?!?!
[employee]*shocked look*oh im sorry,i just thought since u 2 wer holding hands and u fed him..
[me]*blushs*n..no wer just freinds..right kouga?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:40 pm

kouga:*blushing and quitly sighs sadly*.....yea thats right

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing*.......lord sesshomaru follow me to my bedroom.....my dad is at work rate now so he won't be home for a few hours.....*starts to walk to my room*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:50 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*

~~me~~
[me]*blushs*can i get a single scoop of cookies and cream
[employee]*smiles and gives me it*
[me]*blushs*wanna taste kouga??its cookies and cream
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 pm

kouga:*blushing*.....sure hikari....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and walks in my room and sits on my bed*...have any questions about the things you seen lor sesshomaru????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*yes..wut wer those things that changed colors and the the things those humans wer in

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and holds it out 4 him 2 taste it*
[employee]*smiles and gives me it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm

kouga:*blushing and taste it*.....I likes both of them....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and siting on my bed*..the one with the lights are trafic stop lights there for to tell a person driving a car to stop, slow down or go...the thing the people were in is called a care its a form of transpertaion to traivle to one place to another....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*and wut i m i sitting on?

~~me~~
[me]*blushs*ok..can i get a dubble scoop..rocky road and cookies and creams
[employee]*smiles and gives me it*here u go
[me]*blushs and pays 4 it and gives it 2 kouga*ok do u want 2 eat it here or at my house?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

kouga:*blushing and eats it like a pig*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and siting on my bed*.....its a bed.....you sleep on it when you go to bed.......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:27 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*and wer would u sleep if i did?i'll just sleep under a tree..

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and smiles laughing*slow down,if u eat it 2 fast u'll get a bad brain frezze kouga*eatting*we can eat these and then go 2 my house
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:33 pm

kouga:*blushing and eats it like a pig and starts to get a brain freeze*...OUCH MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!!

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and siting on my bed*.....no you don't have to sleep under a tree...I can sleep on the floor in my sleeping bag.....

(should we just sleep in the same bed???)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*no its ur house

~~me~~
[me]*blushs*i told u..here let me help..*blushs and puts down my ice cream and leans fwd and rubs his temples*..tell me wen it feels better..*blushs and not noticing my chest in his face*

(ok^^)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:46 pm

kouga:*blushes a deep red as your chest is in his face*....o..ok...h.hikari....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and siting on my bed*.....no your my quest and quest allways gets the bed......thinking...we could sleeping in the bed togather.....I never slept in a bed with man before....he would be the first and my father couldent ubject to it cause sesshomaru don't trust anyone else and things could go worng if I'm not with while he is here.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*no

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and leans fwd rubbing his temples*..better yet?or do u want me 2 keep rubbing u?(hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!that sounds sooooooooo wrong!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:56 pm

kouga:*blushes a deep red as your chest is in his face*....ummm...I..I'm...f..fine..n.now...hikari

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and siting on my bed and says this without thinking*.....well your my quest since you refusse cause its my room we could just share the bed....thinking...DID I JUST SAY WHAT I THINK I SAID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....well I can't have him sleeping outside something bad could happen and he don't understand how this era works so he might take something as a threat if he don't understand and someone could get hurt or sesshomaru could too and I don't want that but still I never slept in a bed with a man.......*blushs as I think of this*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:01 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and follows*very well

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and pulls back*ok..dont eat so fast from now on..*eats mine*u ready 2 go 2 my house??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:08 pm

kouga:*blushes a deep red*....yes hikari

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and siting on my bed*..ok lord sesshomaru....I'm going to take a shower....I won't be too long....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and nods*ok

~~me~~
[me]*blushs*ok lets go*stands up and walks out the door with him and stops at my house and takes out my keys 2 open the door and walks in*my parents r at work so we the only 1s here..u hungry?*walks 2 the frig and pulls out the milk*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:19 pm

kouga:*blushes a deep red and follows*....yea I'm hungry hikari......

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*blushing and goes and takes a bath*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Anime_14
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird and nods*ok

~~me~~
[me]*blushs*ok wut do u want?we have rice,and meat and vegetables..so wut do u want??im a pretty fair cook..so i'll make it and u can go use the shower in my room if u want..or u can just stay here and wait 4 it..or..wutever..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm

kouga:*blushes a deep red and follows*....I will have meat and vetables but what is rice........(he never ate rice before)...I'll wait here

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:* taking a bath*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:32 pm

[sesshomaru]*looks at everything weird*

~~me~~
[me]*blushs*rice is a grain and u put soy sauce on it..thats a sause u use 2 flavor the food..*gives him a lil bit of left over rice*this stuff..here take a bite ant thell me if u want any..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm

kouga:*blushes a deep red and looking at every thing werid and takes a bite and smiles*...yes I would like some of that....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:* finishs taking a bath and wraps a towel around myself forgeting sesshomaru is in my room and walks in my bedroom blushs embarrassent*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Anime_15
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm

[sesshomaru]*sees u and gets up and walks out so u can get dressed*

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and smiles*ok*starts cooking and gives it 2 him wen hes done*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm

kouga:*eats and looks at everything werid*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*embarrassed and gets dressed*thinking....I can't beleave I forgot he was in my room....welll I can tell I'm not use to having guys in my bedroom......*gets sesshomaru*....you can come in..sorry I'm not use to having a guy in my room.......I kind of forgot....thinking...I'm such an idiot.....

waring this
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Anime_16
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:13 am

[sesshomaru]its ok

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and smiles*like it?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:16 am

kouga:*eats and looks at everything werid and smiles*...yes I like it alot hikari...

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*embarrassed and sits down on my bed*....are you hungry lord sesshomaru???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:23 am

[sesshomaru]*nods*

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and smiles*good..im gonna go take a shower..ill b down in about 15 minutes..try not 2 get into trouble ok?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 am

kouga:*eats and looks at everything werid and smiles*...ok hikari.....

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles*....ok lord sesshomaru follow me and I'll make you something...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:30 am

[sesshomaru]*follows*

~~me~~
[me]*blushs and goes upstairs and takes a shower*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:33 am

kouga:*eats and looks at everything werid*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles and goes into the kitchen and looks in the frige*....I can make you rice vetables and meat, is that fine lord sesshomaru?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:34 am

[sesshomaru]rice?wut is it?

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:39 am

kouga:*eats and looks at everything werid and jumps when the grandfather clock goes off and walks over to it and pokes it with a finger and it chams again and jumps again and moves back from it and continues to eat eye balling the clock closely*(HAHAHAHHAHAHHA)

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles and goes into the kitchen and looks in the frige*....its grains and you put soy sauce and its real good..the sauce is for falvoring the rice...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 am

[sesshomaru]*nods*ok

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 am

kouga:*continues to eat eye balling the clock closely*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles and makes him vetables,meat and rice and gives it to him when its done cooking*....

(did you want kouga go up i your bedroom??)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:45 am

[sesshomaru]thank u*eats*

~~me~~

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:48 am

kouga:*finishs and quickley runs past the grandfather clock as if its going to attach him and goes back in your room and sits on your bed looking at everything werid*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles*your welcome lord sesshomaru.....

(I'm going to have kouga pick up your perfum and spray himself in the eyes..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:49 am

[sesshomaru]*eats*

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 am

kouga:*looks around your room and sees your perfum siting on your vantiy and gets up and picks it up and smells it*.....thinking...this smells good it smells like hikari...*accdently sprays it and it goes in his eyes and he screams in pain and hops up and down rubng his eyes in pain*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!.....HELP HIKARI!!!!!

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:03 am

[sesshomaru]*eats*

~~me~~
[me]*hears him screaming and runs out 4getting the towel**thinking:oh crap i hope he isnt burning down the house!!!*KOUGA WUTS WRONG!?!?!?!
*no towel though*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 am

kouga:*hoping up and down rubing his eyes in pain*.....MY EYES THEY BURN WHAT IS THAT POISIN....*pouts to the perfume*

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles*..is it good lord sesshomaru.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am

[sesshomaru]*eats*yes,thank u

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*thats my purfume..come here ill help u wash it out..*takes him by the hand and pulls him into my bathroom and grabs the towel and wets it in the sink*keep ur eyes closed*wiping his eyes wit the towel*that stuff is called purfume.girls use it 2 smell good..it comes in a lot of different sents..mines roses.but its not how i really smell and since no of u no how i really smell i need 2 keep using it cuz if something happens u wouldnt b able 2 find me.its a really popular sent,a lot of girls have it..it sure costs a lot though..i have more,but thats wer i get the sent all of ur comrads like so much..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:28 am

kouga:*keeping his eyes close*...it smells good but it hurts realy bad when you get it in the eyes.....I think I cn see now...*opens his eyes and sees you in a towle and blushs bright red and looks away*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Kouga_10

~~~sesshomaru~~~
me:*smiles*..your welcome lord sesshomaru.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:36 am

[sesshomaru]*eats*

~~me~~
[me]*comfussed*wuts wrong?*rembers in a towel and blushs*ok nvm i no now..*pushs him out the door and gets back in the tub*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next